Chapter 21 - Mary, Did You See That Guy?

Chapter 21

Mary, Did You See That Guy?

New York City looked absolutely beautiful today. We were on the last few boxes and Mary was most definitely struggling.

"You know, for someone with crazy strict parents you have a LOT of stuff," she complains and I roll my eyes.

"What does that gotta do with it?" I ask laughing.

Life was so good. I was finally away from my stepmom. I was going to college, living in a suite with two other girls. I had moved in a weekend earlier to explore the city and for some reason the housing at NYU let me. Best of all, Mary was staying with me for the weekend before she had to leave to go back to UCLA.

Life was in such a better place than it was last year.

Once I had gotten my acceptance from NYU I knew I could finally get away. Far away from home. Just how I wanted it. After college, I was probably going to move into the city. I had gotten a hefty scholarship and money from my mom that she had stated in her will to be passed to be once I started college.

In some sort of way, I was extremely rich now. I didn't know how to handle this kind of money but I knew with my degree, I was going to do big things.

"I'm so excited to go clubbing tonight, you're going to have so much fun. I'm gonna get you completely obliterated!"

"What's it like, you know, being drunk?" I ask. It was a dumb question I know, but I'd never experienced the type of things that other normal teenagers got to experience.

"Well, for starters you feel really loose and stuff. You kinda lose control of your own body and I don't know, I think it's a little different for everyone though."

I hand her the last box and then shut the trunk of my car.

"Alright I'm gonna go park my car in the garage and then I'll meet you in my room. Here's my key," I toss her the key to my room and climb into the driver's seat.

______

"We look like yin and yang!"

"We look stupid," I shake my head. Here she was wearing a black body con dress and I was with a white one. Her tan skin stuck out with the black and my brown skin stuck out with the white. We did look good.

Both cut off for our torso and instead had wrapped around it with a thick string.

I felt beautiful, despite telling Mary we looked stupid. I couldn't help but feel like a different woman.

There was a lot of cleavage involved, and my ass was most definitely being shown off by how tightly the dress hugged my body.

I'd never done this type of stuff and it all intrigued me, I felt like a virgin for actual party life.

We were going to a club in the city by the name of Sinin. The club was famous for having the best music and a cool vibe. Apparently, there were four different levels, the top two levels were for VIP and a lot of famous celebrities hung out there.