Chapter 10 - Elliot Davies

Chapter 11

Elliot Davies

One cold hand was fiddling with the hem of my shirt, sending sparks and shivers all throughout me as he touched me. The other was placed on my neck, cradling my head as his lips massaged against mine.

I was on fire. Burning up as his lips cradled my own. I gasped when he bit my lip, causing his tongue to venture its way through the entrance of my mouth. My hands were running through his dark hair and grabbing fistfuls of it as I tugged him closer to him.

The kiss was passionate and hungry. His mouth dominated mine expertly. How? I didn't know. He'd said he'd never kissed anyone before but the way he kissed me made me think otherwise.

The kiss was building up and getting more heated. I bit his lip seductively and he growled in response. Probably the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life. He tugged on my shirt and squeezed my bum and I couldn't help but shudder. Fire was all I was feeling despite his cold touch. Fire needed air.

I pulled away to breathe and I opened my eyes. He was staring at me with full lust in his dark eyes.

Suddenly a phone rings and he groans as I pull away from him.

My phone was ringing.

"Shit," I whisper as I turn away from him. My stepmom. She was calling me. I hit the ignore button and turn back to him.

"I need to go, right now," I say walking past him.

"I need you to drive me back to school to get my car," I say as I walk towards the exit.

"Whatever," he mumbles from behind me. I turn around to see him fix his pants.

Oh. 

We make our way to his car and take our seats. He pulls out of the cemetery.

"Why'd you take me there?" I ask.

"I wanted to show you, my friend. He passed away a few months ago. But...we didn't really get to that..." he says smirking.

"What was his name?"

"Elliot Davies." The way he said his name was filled with so much love.

"What was he like?"

"Probably the biggest douche in the world."

"Only after you right?"

Shit. What'd I just say? It was out of instinct. It just came out. I held my breath, fuckkkk. This was not a guy you can joke around with, instinct told me.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny." Was his only response.

Change the subject. I needed to change the subject.

"Why do you think us rich kids all have daddy issues and that's what makes us so interesting? Don't you think that maybe now it's getting boring? Every story you read about...the kid has parent problems. Now I'm not saying that having parent problems is too 2016, but now I'm just sick of it even though that's kind of mean because some people have serious issues with their parents. I mean we all do. So I really shouldn't say that but if you think about it-"