Chapter 8 - 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Chapter 8

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

A party. Is a party, is a party, is a party.

Michael's big house suddenly seemed so small with the mounds of people in every room.

I was dancing with Michael and I was having a blast. Except for the tiny detail that Ashton was across the room staring at me with a haunting face.

I didn't care.

Fuck him.

I was grinding my hips into Michael, letting the bass take over my body. My hands were high up over my head and I was letting go of everything.

I laughed as Michael started milly-rocking when Playboi Carti came on and I looked up at the clock, it was almost New Years.

Just a few more minutes.

Michael would try to kiss me. I needed to get away from him.

"Michael! I need to use the bathroom!" I shout.

"Now? It's almost New Years!"

"I really need to go! I'll try to make it back in time?"

He nods his head and I leave him. Thank God.

I couldn't help but wonder if Ashton would care if I had kissed Michael when the clock struck midnight. 

My dress left nothing to the imagination.

It was a sweetheart neckline that pushed up my boobs so high. And it fell short right underneath my bum. It was a black sparkly sequined dress that I stole from my step-sister, Emma. Cross my fingers that she doesn't find out. If she does I would get murdered.

My hair was tied up so that I could freely dance.

I go outside where there are no people due to the snow and freezing cold. I stand on the porch and stare at the night sky.

I know I'm being followed.

I turn around and see Ashton. He's wearing a black dress shirt and black pants with his signature silver Cuban link chain. His eyes have circles under them. He takes my hand forcefully and he's leading me through the driveway.

I don't protest and instead, stumble after him in my high heels.

Before he opens the passenger door to his beautiful black jaguar I tug his hand toward me.

He looks at me with pained dark eyes.

"Stop," I say before he can take me to wherever and possibly kill me.

"I'm going to fuck you on the hood of this car right now if you don't quit being a little bitch," his says and my eyes widen.

"Ashton, I-"

"Ashton, Ashton, Ashton. Shut up would you?"

I stay quiet and bite my lip avoiding his gaze. 

His hand was still holding my wrist.