Chapter 11: gaining the next members of y/ns army (part 1):

Start from the beginning

Tai: Fine, but if you...

Y/n: Break her heart I'll not live to regret it, yeah yeah yeah.

Ruby and I then head to the tournament and Ruby's team destroys their competition in the first round. And all seemed to go according to plan until I felt a tug in my head and I knew Salem wanted to talk to me.

Salem: How goes the plan my son.

Y/n: Very well, except for one little thing.

Salem: *sighs* What is it?

Y/n: You know Pyhrra Nikos?

Salem: Yes. The girl that will try to gain the fall maidens powers, but Cinder will kill the fall maidens before then and gain her powers and kill the Nikos girl.

Y/n: Yeah about that. Well she is sorta my girlfriend along with Ruby now.😓😓😓

Salem: WHAT!!!

Y/n: OW!! What is with people and yelling. And don't worry, I've already put a plan into motion of how our plan can still proceed.

Salem: Fine! But you better not mess this up.

Y/n: Don't worry, it is working great already.

I then went to meet with my team and they said they were going to meet with team rwby and when we got there, Weiss could paid for their food because her credit card wouldn't work.

Pyhrra: Maybe I could help?

Yang: Aw, you don't have to.

Blake: But she could!!!

Pyhrra: Well, I think you've earned after that battle.

Jaune: Mind if we join you?

*10 minutes later*

Y/n: Well, we should head to the arena for our match against team BRNZ.

*15 minutes later*

Me and my team were at the arena and waited for our match to start, but the randomization process for the field was activated and half of the field was a green pine Forest and the other half was a great thunderstruck mountain.

Port: And now we will begin our next match with team LJPN of Beacon vs team BRNZ of Shade. Three, two, one, and begin.

Three members of the opposing team charged at us while the sniper went back to get into position.

Y/n: I'm gonna take care of the sniper, so you guys hold on.

I then speed my way past the other three members of BRNZ and dodge the girls shots and take out the sniper and she falls on her teammates and I go back to my team.

Y/n: Alright, time to finish this. NORA!

Nora: YES!

Y/N: NAIL THEM!!!

NORA: GOT IT!

She then jumps over to the other team and swings her hammer and knocks them off of the stage.

Port: And team LJPN wins by knockout, literally. Can someone go make sure their okay.

Pyhrra: Now that we've won our match, team SSSN match is about to start.

Y/n: Actually there is something I need your talk about to Nora and Jaune.

Pyhrra: Oh. Well I guess I'll see you guys later then.

I take the two to the dorm and...

Jaune: So what is it you need to tell us?

Y/n: I just want to show you two some of my power that I've been hiding, but you need to relax when I do it.

Nora/jaune: uh okay.

I then put one of my hands on them and start the changing process. After it was done, I saw they had masks like Weiss did.

Y/n: All right, now all that's left is Blake and Yang.

Jaune: But my Lord, what about ruby and pyhrra?

Y/n: That will happen during the attack of beacon. *Snap* I need to go find Blake now, later.

I went to find Blake and I saw her spying on Weiss and some other woman.

Blake POV:

Y/n: Who's that woman?

Blake: Why should I tell you?

Y/n: Don't make me angry.

Blake: Okay fine. She's Weiss sister.

Y/n: Hey, I want to talk to Weiss when her sister leaves and I want you to come with me.

Blake: Uh okay.

If Weiss is with me surely he won't try anything dangerous.

We waited until nighttime for us to talk to Weiss.

Y/n: Hey Weiss, watcha doing with your scroll?

Weiss: My father is trying to call me, but I'm ignoring him.

Y/n: Makes sense.

Something is wrong here. I pull out gambel shroud.

Weiss: Blake, what are you doing?

I then see him transform into his Grimm form.

Weiss: *gasps* You're that guy from the docks.

Blake: If team up Weiss, we can take care of him.

Y/n: I hardly think Weiss is gonna help you *snap*

Blake: What are you talking about? AHHH?!!! Weiss! What reason you doing?!

Weiss used her glyphs to restrain me and I saw she had a Grimm mask on.

Blake: How dare you do this to her!!

Y/n POV:

Y/n: Don't worry. In a second, you want remember this.

I then put my hand on her head to try and transform her, but before I could try to do that, something unexpected happened.

Cliffhanger! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you all in the next chapter. So LATER!!!!!!