I just shrugged at a visibly confused Maya and proceeded to pack again, confident the noise would pass by our room. That's why we were both surprised when the noise just got louder and louder until we heard a knock on our door.

"Get it, Maya," I called out. "It's the campus police coming for your stash." She rolled her eyes but walked to the door nonetheless and I continued stuffing clothes inside my bag.

"Uh... Y/N? It's for you," I heard her say.

"What? Who is—" The words immediately melted from my mouth as I saw my girlfriend standing on the doorway with that megawatt smile of hers turned my way.

She was wearing a simple outfit—a white crop top and pants—and yet she looked so beautiful in every way. And it always baffled me how my heart fluttered every time I'd see her when I practically saw her every day since a year ago. I am so in love with this girl.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

A flash of light pulled me out of the trance she had on me and I noticed a lot of students crowded behind her trying to get a picture of us together. I quickly walked towards her and pulled her inside, closing the door behind me so we would be away from prying eyes.

"Camila, what are you doing here?"

She moved to my side and wrapped her arms around me. "I missed my baby."

"Aww," Maya cooed and I glared at her. She mouthed a sorry and I pulled away from Camila.

"How did you even get into the dorms?"

"Well, she is Camila Cabello," answered Maya.

"Fact," my girlfriend replied, nodding.

"And isn't Ginny, our resident assistant, a big fan of her?"

"Also fact. I took a picture with her so she'd tell me your room number."

"You know, Camila, Y/N became really popular since everyone found out you guys were dating. Girls and guys ask her out every day."

"Oh hell no! Drop their room numbers right now while I call Dinah for backup."

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" I cried out, snatching Camila's phone from her hands. "I'm right here, okay? Maya, stop provoking her," I said, pointing to my roommate. "And you," I added, turning to Camila, "don't just believe—"

The words died on my lips as Camila gave me a quick kiss. My mouth was open as I processed what just happened and why she was grinning at me like she just fucking won.

"Uh..." I drawled out.

"Well, I think that's my cue to go and guard the door," I heard Maya say before she moved out of the room. "People, people, settle down. My client, Y/N L/N, will not be taking pictures at this time." It was the last thing I heard before the door closed.

"That's unfair," I finally was able to say after a minute.

"Nuh uh," she said, shaking her head. "You just talk too much." Before I could defend myself, she grabbed my shirt and crashed my lips to hers.

It was pathetic how I didn't even fight back and surrendered into her intoxicating lips. This girl seriously had me whipped. She moaned when I touched her exposed stomach and I used the opportunity to push my tongue inside her mouth. Her hands made their way to my hair which made me moan too. I felt her mouth move into a grin and before I could ask her why, she suddenly pushed me back and I fell on my bed. She quickly followed and climbed on top of me, assaulting my lips with hers again.

Once her fingers made their way under my shirt, I was done. It was like electricity flowed in my veins and recharged my whole body. So much so that I snaked my arm around her waist and flipped us over, this time with me on top of her. I was nibbling at her neck when I suddenly heard her giggle.