Chapter 25 [📱]

Fifth Harmony had a short break from their tour so I decided to visit them. Seeing Camila would be good, yeah, but I wasn't really here for her... at least, not this time.

Jackson parked the car in the lot of the hotel and we made our way to the lobby. People recognized me here and there so I took the opportunity to take some pictures with them and sign autographs. Asking for Fifth Harmony's rooms in the front desk wasn't hard and soon enough, Jackson and I were in the elevator headed for the girls' floor.

"Could you call Macy? Ask her how my mom's doing," I told Jackson.

"You just called her in the car."

I sighed. "Yeah but I just worry, you know?"

Jackson nodded and waited for me outside the elevator as I made my way to the girls' room. There were three rooms designated for the band and as soon as I walked closer to one of them, I immediately heard my girlfriend's laughter. The sound made me instantly smile and I almost knocked on her door to join her but there was a different reason why I was here.

I walked past Camila's door and knocked on the one beside it. My favorite ball of sunshine opened the door and smiled at me. "Hey, Y/N, what're you doing here? Mila's room is next door."

"I know," I said. I peered inside and saw the person I came here to see looking down at her phone while MTV was blasting in the background. "Mind if I come inside?"

"Umm... no?"

Ally stepped aside but still had a curious look on her face. She still hasn't noticed me so I decided to call her name.

"Lauren."

Her eyes turned to me in surprise. I was probably the last person she expected to see right now, after our sudden separation. Her mouth was open but she didn't make a sound so I decided to be the one to break the silence.

"Wanna get some coffee with me?" I asked.

Lauren and Ally exchanged glances but I just looked at the younger girl. She was visibly cautious but I just maintained my easy going smile until she stood up. "Uh... okay. Lemme just—just change."

She immediately grabbed some clothes from her suitcase and rushed to the bathroom. Understandably, Ally had her arms across her chest and was glaring at me. It was supposed to be intimidating, I get it but with her four feet eleven stature, she just looked like a kid whose toy got taken away.

"It's not what you think, Ally," I said, fighting off a fit of giggles. "I just want to talk with her."

"Why is that, huh?"

I couldn't help it anymore and placed my hand on top of her head. "Why does little Ally-poo want to know?"

Ally reached her hand out to try and pinch my cheek but I dodged it. However, I didn't notice I was close to the bed so when I did, I immediately dropped down on it. Ally took this as her chance and sat on my back, stopping me from any means of escape.

"There, now I won't let you go until you tell me," huffed Ally. I wasn't really in pain or anything, I mean she wasn't even heavy. But I decided to explain it to her before she gets the wrong idea.

"I just want to get closure, Ally," I explained. "Lauren and I didn't end on the best terms. I just wanna talk."

"She's cried for you, you know."

"I know."

"You transferred to Mila pretty fast."

"Because I never really left her, Ally," I said, a smile present on my lips. "My heart always belonged to Camila. I'll always come back to her."