chapter nine

Hey guys, so the picture is of the guy from Mcdonalds and the actor is Lucas Till aka perfection. Btw I extremely despise Mcdonalds because I got food poisoning there once and I was sick for a week and I had a Taylor Swift and Hot Chelle Rae gig to go to and it completely ruined it for me, so yeah... watch what you eat is all i'm saying. Lots of love x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. There was a loud banging in my head and I sat up quickly. I held my head in my hands for a while until it started to slowly feel better. But it was still slightly there. I got to my feet and took in my surroundings. This wasn't my room?

I walked to the door and had a look down the hallway. Empty cups and beer cans were scattered along the floor. I must have stayed over at the party. My head was still a blur and I couldn't remember much that happened last night. Only that I was dancing with someone. But I couldn't remember who.

I decided to look for Breccan, that pig was suppose to take Kiara and I home last night. I guess he got drunk. I walked down the hallway a bit and opened the first door on the right.

I shouldn't have.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed as loud as I could.

"AHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK" I covered my eyes with my hand and turned bright red.

"Saph!" Kiara exclaimed.

"GET OUT GET OUT!" Breccan shouted.

I just stood there, my mind going weird from the images that we're popping into my head.

"OH MY GOD I SAW BRECCAN'S WINKY!" I screamed.

"SAPPHIRE IF YOU DON'T GET OUT RIGHT NOW, YOUR DEAD." I heard Breccan shout angrily.

"I SAW BRECCAN'S WINKY OH MY GOD. HIS WINKY!" I screamed even louder.

"SHIT, SAPPHIRE, SHUT UP. GET OUT NOW!"

"LITTLE WINKY! OH MY GOSH!"

"GET THE OUT RIGHT NOW. AND MY WINKY IS NOT LITTLE!"

"FUCCCK. I'M LEAVING, I'M LEAVING!" I waved my hand in front of me, trying to find the door handle because my other hand was still covering my eyes.

As soon as the door was closed I slumped to the floor. I can't believe I just saw that. Mental images of Breccan and Kiara sleeping in bed together, naked I must add. And I saw everything, like EVERYTHING.

Fuck, scarred for life.

I decided to walk home. I didn't want to be stuck in the car with Breccan and Kiara. It took a whole forty minutes to get back. I was sweating heavily in my dress and the sun was not helping.

As soon as I got inside I had a shower, then changed into denim shorts and a tank top.

After a while of being by myself I was extremely bored. Mum was out, and of course Breccan, was still with Kiara.

Dylan suddenly popped into my head.I should go see him. I can't remember seeing him at the party. I miss him. I'm really starting to like this guy.

I smiled as I walked up to his front door. I miss him. I'm really starting to like this guy.

The door opened and Dylan stood there. Looking as hot as ever. I only saw him for a few seconds until the door slammed into my face. I stumbled back. What?

I knocked on his door again.

"Dylan! Open up!"

No reply.

"I'm going to stay out here until you open the door."

No reply.

"Even if it means staying the night."

No reply.

Was he really not going to let me in? What did I do to piss him off that much? I can't lose this boy. He means so much to me. And I'm scared of the consequences that might cause, but I want him in my life. I need him.

"Dyl- my voice cracked and I couldn't say the rest of his name. I should have known. The look on his face when he opened the door. Anger. Disgust. Sadness.

A small tear slid down my cheek. I never cry over anything this stupid. Especially not over guys. But Dylan. He was different. Even though I've only known-

My thoughts were cut off by Dylan opening the door.

I looked up, hope stretched on every inch of my face.

Forgive me Dylan, for whatever I had done.

He sighed. "Sapphire just leave me alone."

"Dylan please. I don't know what I did. Why are you angry?"

He suddenley seemed furious. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU DID? I MEAN TYLER OF ALL PEOPLE? YOU KNOW I HATE HIM. YOU SAW THE LOOK ON MY FACE WHEN HE CAME IN TO MCDONALDS."

"What? Who's Tyler? I can't remember. What are talking about?"

"What do you mean 'who's Tyler', you kissed him for God's sake!" He screamed

Flasbacks whirled in my head. Dancing with Tyler. Going Upstairs. Tyler kissing me, his soft, sweet lips. How I wanted more. Dylan bursting in. Everything going black.

"Oh My God." I said out loud

"I know." He sighed, then started closing the door.

I stuck my foot out before it could close completely.

"Dylan stop! I didn't know. I couldn't remember!" I said frantically.

"How can you not remember, you couldn't have been that drunk!"

"I'm not sure! Trust me please! I remember that I couldn't move my hands! I felt dizzy and stuck in place! I wanted to push him off but I couldn't!"

He frowned.

"So you were spiked?" Dylan asked.

This time I frowned. Was I spiked? I couldn't remember. How many drinks had I had? My first drink was when....

OH MY GOD, I WAS SPIKED!

"A boy. He came up to me! Handed me a drink and walked off before I could see his face!" I said.

"And you drank it?!" He asked with an 'are you stupid' look on his face.

"I was thirsty! I didn't think!"

He sighed for a third time.

"Dylan." I said more softly. "Just forgive me, please."

We stayed silent for a few more seconds. I was anxious to know his answer. He eventually looked me in the eye and sighed once again.

"It wasn't your fault Sapphire. Just think things through next time."

Relief flooded through me.

"Sure Dyl." I said with a massive smile.

-------------------------------------------------

okkkkk so that was short but I wanted to upload for you guys! <3