Chapter three

Picture is of Lyndsy Fonseca who is Sapphire, just imagine her with sapphire coloured eyes haha.

--------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen Dylan since we got to school on the motorbike this morning. People were staring at us, jealous girls giving me rude looks. I wasn't surprised really. I mean what is the hottest guy in school doing with a girl like me. I'm sure the hottest guy always has a blonde bimbo of a cheerleader girlfriend? I'll probably come across her soon.

 I walked home today beacuse he told me he had a friend who he was hanging out with after school.

"Sapphire." Mum called from downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and she smiled at me. "We are going over to the Carson's for dinner next door. I still have to meet them but apparently you've already met their children before."

No. Fuck off. I do not want to go to Dylan's house. That's just awkward. What if he acts different around his family? It's not like were friends or anything, he only gave me a ride to school once. I mean, right?

"Yeah mum they came over, but I really have to do homework so I can't go." I said, trying to make up any excuse not to go.

"No excuses Sapphire, you are going to the Carson's house whether you like it or not. Now go get dressed, you look scruffy." She snapped.

I grunted and stomped upstairs. I changed into a white strapless summer dress and added a little bit of mascara, with a smooth coat of lip gloss over my lips.

When everyone was ready we walked to our neighbour's house together and knocked on the front door. We were greeted by a lady in her mid 30's with long black hair. She was pretty and obviously their mum.

"So lovely to meet you! I am Mrs Carson or Alice and I'm Dylan and Kaitlyn's mother. This is my husband Gabriel." She gestured to a tall man with brown hair.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Come inside, Kaitlyn is at a friend's today but Dylan is upstairs so why don't you two go up? He is about your age" I nodded and Breccan followed me upstairs.

"I never knew there was a guy our age next door." Breccan muttered as we walked up the stairs.

"Don't bother getting to know him, he's a jerk and from what I've heard he is just about a big of a player as you are." I whispered.

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh, i've got competition with the ladies. Damn. I bet I'm better looking. No actually, I know I'm better looking. I can just sense it, you know what I mean?"

I rolled my eyes at my pathetic excuse for a brother and looked for Dylan's room. Found it fairly easily with a massive poster of Megan Fox on the front of the door. I turned the handle and burst in.

Dylan sat on the bed with a girl sitting on his lap and kissing him with as much force as she could possibly muster. They pulled apart immediately and Dylan blushed while the girl glared at me. Guessing this is the part where I meet his cheerleader girlfriend. She must be the 'friend' he was hanging out with.

I felt something inside of me. Anger? Jealousy? No, I don't even like Dylan, he's a jerk and a player.

"Well this is awkward." I turned to see Breccan smirking. The girls eyes widened as she took in Breccan's body. Lust forming in her eyes but she hid it quickly so Dylan wouldn't see. She got up off his lap and walked towards us, hips swinging which caught both the boys eyes. 

"I'm Ashley Harper, head cheerleader of Ronan High School." She flicked her blonde hair behind her shoulder and flashed a smile at Brec. Hah, I knew it!