chapter six

What's going to happen when they wake up hmm?

Lyndsy Fonseca is too beautiful to be human seriously.

---------------------------------

How I love sleeping. Best thing in the world. My bed felt really good today and it felt like I was hugging a big pillow. But I could feel something really uncomfortable poking into my thigh and I wanted it to move. So grabbed it and pushed it away. I heard a moaning sound and I immediately shot up and took in my surroundings.

I screamed and grabbed a pillow and started hitting the person under the covers that I was currently entwined with. He started shouting at me to stop and pulled his head from out of the blankets. 

"WHAT THE FUCK," I screamed.

"Sapphire, calm down!" Dylan muttered. His bed hair was sticking up in all directions but it suited him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED. THIS ISN'T EVEN MY ROOM. WHERE AM I? DID WE HAVE SEX? FUCK I BETTER NOT BE NAKED!" I pulled the covers off of me and sighed in relief as I noticed I still had last nights dress on.

Dylan chuckled, "Don't worry we didn't have sex, you were practically begging me all night but
being the gentlemen I stopped you."

"NO I DID NOT BEG YOU." I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Calm down!" He repeated. "I was joking, you were going a bit crazy last night so I dragged you up here and put you to bed."

Oh.

"Thanks" I said sheepishly.

"Also next time when you wake me up, please don't grab my dick. Not that I didn't like it or anything but maybe a little less harder next time." He smirked at me.

"OH MY GOD THAT WAS YOUR DICK THAT WAS POKING ME. I GRABBED YOUR DICK OH MY GOD. I GRABBED DYLAN CARSON'S DICK!"

"SHUT UP!" He shouted at me. "Your going to wake everyone up with your screaming and they'll know you grabbed my dick, you retard! Anyway, you're saying that grabbing my dick is like a bad thing." Dylan made a pouty face. So cute, I must admit.

"Oh shut up about your dick and of course it's a bad thing."

"Can we please stop talking about how bad it is to grab Mr Gigantor." He said gesturing to his crotch area.

"MR GIGANTOR!" I burst into fits of laughter. "You -call - your dick - Mr - Gigantor." I said inbetween laughs.

He frowned and whacked me on the head till I stopped laughing.

"That is truely pathetic. Mr Gigantor. Really? Probably more like Mr Tiny."

"My dick is not tiny!" He argued.

I laughed and just shook my head. I climbed out of bed and found a door leading to an ensuite.

"I'm going to have a shower, care to join me?" I asked. He looked at me in shock. After a few tense seconds I burst out laughing again.

"You actually thought I was serious! Classic."

He made an annoyed face. " Whatever, like I would get in the shower with you."

So he's saying he wouldn't ever get in the shower with me? The jerk! YES HE WOULD. LIAR.

"LIAR. You want to and I know it."

"No, really I don't."

That's it. I mean, who wouldn't want to get in the shower with me? I took my dress off and walked over to him and pulled him into the bathroom. I flipped on the shower and pushed him in and got in after him.

Shock ran through me as the cold water poured over my head as I registered what I just did.

Dylan looked at me through the water with a smirk on his face.

"If you wanted me to take a shower with you, all you had to do is ask Sapphire." I punched him in the arm and took a step away from him. He was extremely close. It took all my strength not to jump on him and kiss the life out of him right now. His body look amazingly sexy with water all over it and I just wanted to lick him all over. Man I've got to stop these dirty thoughts.

He had a mischevious look on his face.

"What? I asked.

"Well I think you deserve a punishment for dragging me into the shower with my boxers on while I could be sleeping right now.. also for punching me... and for grabbing my dick."

"What type of punishment?"

His smirk grew even wider and he took a step forward. My heart started beating faster as his body pressed closer and closer into mine.

Our lips were almost touching but he quickly bent his head down to my neck and started kissing me. He sucked along my shoulders and back up to my neck where he grabbed my earlobe in his mouth. It felt so good as he sucked on my ear, not to hard to hurt. I moaned in pleasure as he went back to my neck and sucked on it. I could practically see his smirk as he accomplished in hearing me moan for him.

He suddenly pulled away and I whimpered as his body was no longer pressed onto mine. He smirked at me one more time before jumping out of the shower.

"See ya later, next door neighbour." He said with a wink and left me standing there breathless as he walked out of the room.

I slumped to the floor of the shower. Stupid boy. Leaving me here. What a tease. It felt amazing, but I would get him back for that. Payback time? YES.