chapter twelve

Well doesn't Lyndsy Fonseca look bloody gorgeous >>>

Didn't really know where the story was heading, but i've got a clearer idea now so here is chapter twelve, vote and enjoy, I know everyone says vote and stuff but yeah if you like it vote whatever i'm being stupid but yeah ok sorry for the rant

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan was not going to react well when he finds out Tyler is staying in the same house as me. They hated each other for a reason, and i've made it my mission to find out exactly what that reason was. Tyler was pissing me off already and he'd only stayed here a night. First, taking my seat at the table and claiming it as his own, second, acting as a angel around my mum when infact he was probably a demon, third, leaving all of his crap scattered around my house. This guy is annoying and I don't like him. 

After throwing on some casual clothes, I tip-toed through the house and down the stairs, being cautious not to make a sound. I did not want to deal with Tyler today and wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. Nearing the door, I sighed in relief knowing I had nearly made it to the door.

"Leaving so quickly without saying bye to me sweet cheeks? Tsk tsk, bad manners." A voice stopped me. Oh for crying out loud I'd nearly made it out! Breathing slowly to control my anger, I swivelled around to face the egotistical male and his arrogant ways. 

"What do you want Tyler?" I tried to sound calm however it came out spiteful and he raised his eyebrows at my tone. 

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." He said as he took a step towards me.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with you. So take a step back and leave me the hell alone." I said frustratedly.

His eyes narrowed. "And what if I don't want to take a step back sweet cheeks, I can get as close as I want and you can't stop me." He moved forward causing me to take a step back towards the door. I found my back pressing against the wooden door and I swore inwardly. He had me trapped. Placing both of his hands on either side of me, he looked me dead in the eye. A wicked gleam sparkled in his eyes, as he spoke. "Don't tell me what to do. No one tells me what to do. I can do what I want. I can make you do what I want. So watch your tone before I do something I'll regret." 

I kept my face emotionless so he wouldn't guess that I was terrified inside, but I guess my unsteady breathing gave it away because he smirked and looked down towards my lips. This looked wrong. If someone came in at any moment this would look completely and utterly wrong. Our faces were inches apart. If one of us moved slightly our lips would touch. His lips would be on mine. I'd be kissing him. Like I did at the party. Me, Sapphire, kissing Tyler. Lips on lips. But anger flashed through my brain and I remembered he was my so called cousin. So I raised my arms and aiming for his chest I pushed him away from me with as much force as I could muster. 

Stumbling back his mouth opened slightly, looking surprised at my sudden actions. Before he could say anything else, I flung open the door and ran out, slamming it behind me. 

That was close. Way too close. Don't let that happen again Sapphire. Don't. My breathing was still heavy and I needed to calm down. Still running I made my way to Dylan's. I banged on the door for what felt like forever until someone finally opened the door. I came face to face with Alice and she gave me a confused look before stepping aside to let me in. Smiling at her gratefully, I walked in and took in slow breaths to calm myself down. 

"Hun, are you okay? You look like you're about to faint." Alice asked worriedly. I shook her off with a wave of my hand. 

"No, no, I'm fine. I just came to see Dylan."