chapter seven

hmm, not much to say

-----------------------------------------------

"Dylan!" I screamed from my front lawn.

He poked his head out his bedroom window and looked down to me and smirked.

"Just can't get enough of me can you. Wouldn't blame you... especially not after this morning." He added the last part quietly.

I frowned because I knew he was talking about what happened in the shower. I chose to ignore his last comment.

"Get down here, we're going for a drive."

"Uh why?"

"Uhhhh because I'm hungry." I looked at him like he was dumb. But he just smiled, a genuine one. A smile I hadn't seen before. I mentally took a picture of it as I knew I wouldn't see it often. But it was beautiful. Man I've got to stop getting so freaking soft.

He went from my view and a few seconds later I saw the front door open and he bounded down the front steps and over to me. Mmm, boy does he look good in those black jeans.

"We're taking my car." He stated and walked over to the garage.

Damn I really wanted to ride the motorbike today.  He opened the garage and I immediately eyed the motorbike in the corner. I started walking over to it but Dylan stopped me with his hand.

"Nah uh, today we're not taking my baby."

"Dylan please!"

"Nope" He said popping the P. "Today we're taking Lucipher."

"Who's Lucipher?'

He walked to the middle of the garage and I saw a big object covered in a sheet. He lifted the green coloured sheet off.

"This is Lucipher, say hi." Dylan said proudly.

I just couldn't hold it in any longer. "YOU CALL YOUR CAR LUCIPHER?!" I laughed. 

"Yes." He said simply.

"YOU RETARD!" I mean, who calls their car a name. Obsessed much?

"I mean 'baby' is fine, but LUCIPHER?" I burst out laughing.

He crossed his arms and frowned. "Shut up Sapphire." He paused for a bit, before a smirk came onto his face and he added "before I give you another punishment for being rude about my Luci"

This time I shut up and narrowed my eyes at him. Today was the day I was going be in control and punish that stupid boy. Lets do this.

I strutted over to him, swaying my hips but not over-exaggerating like Ashley would. His eyes roamed over my body, my black, ripped, skinny jeans and white tank top. I smiled inwardly but kept my game face on. He looked into my eyes and gulped. I stopped right in front of him, only a few inches away.

"Dylaaaan" I whined.

"What do you want?" He said with suspicion in his eyes.

"Can I drive?" Say no, say no, say no, say no, say no.

"No way. No one ever and I mean EVER drives Lucipher." He said emphasising the 'EVER'.

I did a happy dance in my head, knowing he said no. Now time for phase 2 of the plan. I took a step closer to him and he quickly took a step back but stumbled into the wall.

Perfect. Now I had the advantage. He was up against the wall looking embarrassed so I strode forward till I was only a few inches from his face.

"But Dylan, I really want to drive, won't you let me?" I pouted and gave him a cute look.