Chapter five

Ok so this is a more interesting chapter as it has both Sapphire and Dylan's point of view.

And how hot is that picture of Dylan though.

--------------------------------------------

I couldn't focus at the party. Dylan was the only thing on my mind. Stupid, stupid Sapphire. I had to ruin everything.

I roamed the area looking for him. I pushed through people who were dancing in my way. As soon as I got through the crowd I spotted him. Dylan looked pretty sober but he was sat with loads of his friends on one of the sofas in the corner of the room with a skinny girl in the smallest dress ever, clinging onto him. I felt jealous. I was starting to really like Dylan and I couldn't do anything about it. Oh shit. I think something is wrong with me. I just realised I liked Dylan Carson. I must have banged my head. Fuck. 

I walked over to their group and stood in front of him. He didn't notice me at first but the girl did, she gave me the most disgusted look she could muster. The girl nudged Dylan and he turned to face me. He looked at me and did a double-take.

DYLANS POV

Libby nudged me and I turned to see the hottest girl standing in front of me. Her curves were perfect and she looked sexy as hell in her black dress. I probably looked like an idiot just staring at her and I could tell Libby was getting frustrated. I looked at her face and I got a shock. SAPPHIRE WINTERS IS SO SEXY. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I mean she was sexy before, but this is just another level, no boy better touch her tonight or I would actually break their hands. Man It sounds like im in love with the girl.... wait?....what? No I cleared my head of the thought and came back to my senses.

SAPPHIRES POV

I smirked inwardly knowing I looked hot tonight. Once he got over his 'mouth open and eyes wide' stage he went back to that emotionless face.

I frowned, "Dylan we need to talk," I said calmly.

He rolled his eyes and waited a few seconds till he spoke again. "Why would I want to talk to a loser like you."

Breathe Sapphire. Don't get angry just yet. "Dylan, stop being stupid I really, really need to talk to you, it's important. Please?"

"No Sapphire. Piss off, leave me and Libby alone." He smiled at the girl then turned back to me.

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. "Dylan please don't do this. I really care about our friendship... I -I really care about you." Shit, did I just say that out loud. Damn.

DYLANS POV

Did she just say what i think she said? No way.

SAPPHIRES POV

He narrowed his eyes and pointed a finger at me, " You don't care about me. If you cared about me then you wouldn't have shouted at me like that, you wouldn't be such a bitch all the time."

Ouch. That stung. "Dylan-" I started but he cut me off.

"Sapphire just leave me alone." His eyes never left mine when he said that and I could tell he was serious. So I turned around and left.

Time to get drunk and show Dylan that I no longer care for him. -Lies

----------------------------------

"IM ON A BOAT, IM ON A BOAT, EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME COZ IM SAILIN' ON A BOAT. IM ON A BOAT, IM ON A BOAT TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT THIS MOTHERFUCKING BOAT!" I screamed the song at the top of my lungs and everyone cheered! 

Dylan wasn't anywhere in sight but I was having the time of my life. I was standing on a table in the middle of the living room with all these guys surrounding me. I felt alive.

Dylan came through the doorway and his eyes narrowed when he saw me dancing on the table singing 'Im on a boat'. Stupid jerk, turned away and went over to sit with Libby but he still had a good view of what I was doing.

Lets show this idiot that I don't care about him. I kept repeating this in my head the whole time since he told me to leave earlier on in the night. But all I keep hearing back in my head is -Lies. Lies.

LETS SHOW THIS IDIOT THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM! -Lies.

"Everyone lets go skinny dipping in the pool!" I shouted loud enough so that Dylan could hear me from the other side of the room. The guys cheered again and started taking off their t-shirts whilst starting to head out and crowd outside. I started to unzip my dress and got it down to my waist so my black, lacy bra was showing.

I started to get down but my head suddenly hurt and I felt dizzy. I tripped on a glass on the table and fell downwards. I felt myself being caught by muscled arms.

I couldn't see who had caught me but whoever he was carried me up some stairs and into a room. I started to panic. Was I going to get taken advantage of? FUCK.

I started squirming and pushed on his rock hard chest. He grunted but kept moving. He took a few more steps then laid me down on a bed. I was in full alert mode now and I quickly sat up and punched the guy in the face.

"Shit Sapphire! What was that for?"

"Dy- Dylan?"

"YES I'M DYLAN YOU RETARD!" He screams at me from the floor. He held his hand up to his cheek as it started to turn red. I suddenly feel dizzy again so I lay back down.

"Sorry about your face but I think i'm gonna be sick." He jumps up and grabs the rubbish bin from the corner of the room and holds it in front of my face.

Dylan stayed with me till I finished throwing up. He lead me to the bathroom and helped me brush my teeth as I could hardly hold up the toothbrush. I'm still wondering how I had that strength to punch him.

"Come on Sapphire, you need to get to bed." He says after putting the spare toothbrush he found for me away.

"This," I say slowly, "is not our house"

"Jake's a friend of mine, I was going to stay the night here anyway." He speaks softly while he is leading me to the bed.

"As in staying the night you mean getting laid?" I question him with a smile on my face.

He smirks and nods.

"Why did you catch me and bring me here?" I ask.

"Because you shouldn't be going skinny dipping with a bunch of drunk teenage guys."

"So... you care about me?" I ask slowly.

I hear him sigh, "I guess I do."

Dylan Carson just said he cared about me. I think my night had been made. I must look like a freak because I have the hugest smile on my face, but he just laughed.

I'm starting to fall asleep as he pulls the covers over me. I close my eyes and feel Dylan leaning over me, and the next thing I know is he is kissing my forehead. Yes forehead. But it felt nice.

The last thing I hear before I go to sleep is Dylan dropping his T-shirt and jeans on the floor and climbing into bed in what I presume his boxers and him saying "Night, Sapphire." But I'm too tired to reply.

-----------------