Chapter two

Picture is of Steven R. McQueen who plays Dylan (hot as fuck omg)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leaning against the car I waited for my friends.

"Hey bitch" I heard from behind me. I whirled around and glared at a smirking face. This boy just never knows when to give in.

"What do you want jerk?" I spat.

"Now now, no being rude to friends. I just wanted to say hi." He flashed a dazzling smile. Why does this idiot have to be so damn hot.

"Oh I'm so sorry my for acting in such a rude manner. Please forgive me your highness." I snapped sarcastically.

Before he could reply Kiara, Nate, Alyssa, Shay and a boy with curly blond hair came strolling up to us.

"Hey Sapphire, I was wondering if my boyfriend, Carter could come around to your house as well?" Shay asked.

I nodded. "Sure nice to meet you Carter." I heard a laugh and turned to see Dylan still standing by my car. He turned to Alyssa.

"Hey cuz, making friends with the bitch are we?" He said and she glared at him.

"Oh shut your mouth Dylan, watch when your mum 'accidentally' finds out about how you snuck out last Friday to get drunk and came back at 4am." She threatened.

His smirk turned into a frown as he jumped into his car. "Whatever, thanks for choosing the bitch over your own dearest cuz." He muttered before driving off.

I turned and gaped at her. "You're cousins with that jerk?" After second thoughts I added "no offence."

She laughed. "None taken and yes unfortunately but forget him and let's go."

So that's why I thought of Dylan's angry face when I saw Alyssa's. Now thinking about it they both looked similar with their jet black hair.

As I pulled into my driveway and got out I heard Alyssa shout "You live here? Oh my dearest friend, I wish you the best of luck trying to live here." She had a mischievous look on her face but I didn't get time to ask her about what she meant because my mum burst through the door.

"Hey mum these are my new friends, this is Nate, Shay, Alyssa, Carter and -"

"Kiara" My mum finished for me.

"Hey Anne" Kiara said before going up to give her a big hug. They shared their small moment and then we all walked inside. Kiara started talking to my mum about how her life has been since she moved here so I took the others on a tour of the house. 

"You have a pool?" Nate screamed.

"No Nate, Sapphire just decided to put her massive bath outside." Shay commented sarcastically.

I laughed, "you guys want to go swimming? I'm sure Breccan wouldn't mind you guys borrowing shorts and you girls can use something of mine?"

The boys nodded and the girls squealed. I showed the boys some of Breccan's shorts then took the girls to my room. I threw all my bikinis on the bed and everyone rummaged through them. In the end I chose the bright strapless green one, Kiara got the baby blue, Shay the black and Alyssa the flowery pink one.

We all relaxed at first, just enjoying the sun. Then Nate had to go ruin it by doing a bomb into the pool which involved us getting splashed. Shay got so pissed off that she went running to him about to throw her towel at him when she slipped and went head first into the pool.