chapter eight

thank you everyone for reading! you're all amazing and beautiful and perfect mwah x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned the bottle over in my hands. It read 'Garnier Nutrisse Black 1 Hair Dye'. Yes, that's right i'm dying my hair.

"You're going to look so sexy with black hair!" Kiara squealed while walking into my bedroom. I nodded and handed her the bottle.

"Let's get started."

So that took longer than expected. Kiara managed to spill half of it down my top, so I had to change. Once she finally got it all rubbed in, I took a shower then blow dried my hair. After getting changed, once again. I took a look in the mirror.

"Wow." I breathed.

"Wow." Kiara said in agreement.

We both stared, mesmerised by my hair. My sapphire coloured eyes contrasted extremely well with my hair. I could hardly recognise myself, I looked so much more......sexier, as Kiara would say.

"You're going to look amazing for the party tonight!"

"What party?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, basically a friend of a friend is having a party and we're going."

Another Party!? Is she serious? "Kiara, that's like two in a week now!"

She pouted. "Aw come one it will be fun!" She insisted.

"I have homework...."

"You can do it later!" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes, there is no disagreeing with this girl.

"Did I hear party?" A voice screamed from outside my door.

"Piss off Breccan, you're not invited." I screamed loudly. The door opened and I sighed. In came Breccan who strolled casually towards us, stopped after a couple of steps.

"Wow." Was all he said.

"That's what I said." Kiara replied.

"You... yo-"

"Aw is Breccan going to give me a compliment?" I teased. He hated giving me compliments because he knew I would always tease him about saying nice things to me.

"NO." He said quickly. "I was going to say you still look as ugly as you did before actually." He smirked.

Sure, whatever. I knew he was lying. But no point trying to get it out of him now.

"I'll drive you girl's to the party."

I agreed with him for once because I wanted to get drunk tonight and I need someone to drive me back.

The party was amazing. Some random came up to me and gave me a drink, he turned quickly so that I couldn't see his face. I shrugged and downed it in one gulp. My face scrunched up at the strong taste. I pushed past some sweaty dancers and into the middle.

I danced for a long time and drank lots. My vision started to get blurry as I stepped out of the crowd. But I had this urge in me that still wanted to dance.

Two hands swooped from around me and circled my waist. I smiled, and lent backwards, hoping that it was Dylan.

"Let's go dance loverboy."

He chuckled and I took his hand to the dance floor without looking back at his face.

Once we were in the middle of the crowd I pushed my back into his chest and started swaying my hips to the beat of the music. I grinded against him, trying to get as close as humanly possible. I flicked my ass to the side quickly and I heard a groan. After that I was satisfied and kept dancing.

"Let's go upstairs baby." I heard the voice behind me say. I nodded because it was getting to hot anyway.

I stumbled up the stairs while still holding his hand. But he overtook me quickly and walked ahead while dragging me along. Everything was going tipsy and I tripped over the last step. Luckily he was there to save me. He caught me in his arms and went inside a room.

It was dark. I closed my eyes as he lay me onto the floor.

I heard a door close and him breathing softly in the corner.

Footsteps approached me and I felt him leaning over me softly.

"I wanted you since the moment I saw you." He whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head, already feeling sleepiness starting to take over.

I suddenly felt a set of lips on my neck. I didn't move though. I couldn't.

He moved his lips and they ended up on my mouth. I couldn't kiss back though. My hands were limp at my side and I couldn't push him off.

But I at the same time I didn't want to. His kisses were soft and sweet. He moved his mouth against mine as if I could break easily under his arms.

I felt like I was wanted. Like someone actually wanted me. Me, Sapphire Winters. Was wanted by, Dylan? Was he kissing me? I was sure it was him. But maybe It was my imagination. I wanted Dylan at the party. But I never found him, and I had just assumed it was Dylan who danced with me.

Was this a random guy kissing me right now. I tried to move but my hands were stuck in place. I tried to push him off me but nothing would work. I was stuck. He kept kissing me, slow and gentle and then all of a sudden light burst into the room.

His lips were off of me now. And I turned my head slowly towards the light and opened my eyes.

Dylan?

He stood in the doorway with a girl clutching onto him. He looked drunk, but shocked and was quickly sobering up.

As quick as he came, he was gone.

The guy who kissed me got up and smirked. I recognised him instantly.

The guy from Mcdonalds.

His kisses were amazing, which lead to me wanting more. But he should have never taken advantage of me. Dylan mattered more than this boy. I suddenly got very angry but I still couldn't move. He pushed himself off of me and walked to the door.

"Sweet dreams baby." He said quietly. Then shut the door behind him.

The darkness quickly consumed me and I feel into a deep sleep.

-----------------

Sorry! i know it's not much. but enjoy and please vote! love to you all xoxoxo