CHAPTER 7:TOO STERNLY!

HAWK'S POV:
After l took Rose, we went to my granny's office, as you can guess, she was scolding us without letting us explain something!We both looking down while she walking around as she scolding us '.......UNACCEPTABLE!JUST UNACCEPTABLE!A RESPONSIBLE REGAL NEVER LATE TO HER/HIS CLASS! NEVER!!! ' she was contuning her sentence...'granny i-it was all~' l tried to fix something but l interrupted by my granny who doesn't want to listen me in any way 'What did you do again?!' she turned to Rose 'w-what..?' Rose said while shocked from this question 'LOOK LITTLE CINDERELLA! WATCH YOUR BEHAVIORS!YOU MADE MY GRANDSON UNRESPONSIBLE JUST LIKE YOURSELF!' she said really sternly!!!l can see that Rose's eyes filling with tears..l squeezed my fits 'B-but Prof.Snow White...~' she said with trembled voice....WHY MY GRANNY HAS TO BE SO MEAN?!
'I'M WARNING BOTH OF YOU ONE LAST TIME! IF I SEE YOUR ONE UNRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR, I'LL CHANGE YOUR TEAMS!AND CINDERELLA!' she turned to Rose again 'DON'T YOU THINK YOU HARMED ENOUG TO ACADEMY AND PEOPLES?! UGH! WHO AM I  KIDDING?! IT'S YOUR JOB AFTER ALL! HARMING EVERYTHING!' 'GRANNY!' l couldn't take it anymore and shouted to her, l can see on her face anger disappointed and surprised from my act, but l didn't care! Suddenly Rose started cry and yelled before rushed off from the office while crying 'I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!PLEASE FORGIVE ME!...please!' 'ROSE! NO! WAIT!' l yelled after her but she didn't listen, l immediately ran after her...
_______________________________________________________________________
HEEYY, ;) SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAP :( SOOO HOW WAS IT? PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! BYE FOR NOW!♥