CHAPTER 1:THE SURPRISE

AT THE GARDEN OF R.A:

ROSE'S POV:
YAAAAY!!!! Today we have Art class! The last lesson Prof.Beauty told us that the next lesson she'll have a surprise for us!!!! l wonder what is it?
l was early today for the surprise, l found others and ran towards of them 'GUYS! GUYS!'l shouted excitingly, they turned and greeted me with a big smile 'Hey Rose!' they said in union 'GUYS! ARE YOU EXCITED FOR TODAY'S SURPRISE???'l said while jumping up and down 'YES! I HOPE IT'S A SURPRISE TEST!!!' Astoria's eyes sparkled while saying them 'BOOOO!!!'Travis shouted while rolling his eyes 'HEY TRAVIS! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE SURPRISE????AFTER ALL,PROF.BEAUTY IS YOUR GRANNY! PLEASE TELL ME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!'l make a pose like this while insisting:

BEAUTY IS YOUR GRANNY! PLEASE TELL ME! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!'l make a pose like this while insisting:

(just imagine like it's Rose when she insisted to Travis)

He took 2 step back,because I closed to him while  l insisted 'AH! ROSE! OF COURSE I DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA!*sigh*BAD LUCK BEAST! I'M SURE WAHATEVER IS THIS SURPRISE, IT ISN'T GOING TO BE GOOD FOR ME...' 'Awww, don't worry Travis, everything is going to be AWSOME!!!'l hugged him and after 3 second,he hugged me back too and said 'Thanks Rose,you're the best!' we broke the hugg and l started jumped around again. 'OH MY GRADE!!! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!! ROSE, C'MON!LET'S GO TO THE CLASS! ROSE? ROSE!!!

HAWK'S POV:
Astoria called her but l guess she was so excited even can't heard Astoria....actually she looks so cute! wait.....what did l just say?!
'ROSE!!!!'Astoria yelled but Rose still can't heard her.l smiled and said 'l got this' l came towards to her and caught her by hugging her from behind...wait... WHAT?!WHAT DID I JUST DO?!
she blushed a little and turned her head 'H-Hawk? W-What are you doing?' 'l j-just' 'EHM!'we both startled 'EXCUSE ME FOR INTERRUPTING LOVE BIRDS BUT......WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!!!' Astoria shouted to us and we all ran towards the class, before Astoria doesn't killed us....

AT THE ART CLASS:

ROSE'S POV:
We was lucky that we aren't be late, or we'll killed by Astoria...
Prof.Beauty came and the class is started....
'Alright students, like l said the last lesson, l have a surprise for you....'
OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I CAN'T STAND ON MY PLACE!!!!
everyone is so excited but not as like as me..
'After 2 week, we will have.....'

l'm readying for blast 3,2,1....

'ROMEO AND JULİET OPERA!'Prof.Beauty raised her arms and smiled

0!!!! l even don't heard what was Prof.Beauty said but l jumped up from my place and yelled:

'AWSOOOOOOOOMEEE!!!!!' wait....what?!only now l understand what did l do....everyone turned and looked at me curiously...