CHAPTER 10:UNEXPECTED ATTACK

ROSE'S POV:
When we turned our heads...we saw.......EVIL QUEEN!
She was pointing Hawk with her wand 'EVIL QUEEN!HOW DID YOU FIND ME?! YOU WERE BANISHED FROM HERE!' Hawk looked her angrily 'AHAHAHAHA! Thanks to Vicky...uh! THAT GROSS POTION WAS TASTED LIKE A TROLL FOOT!' 'IUW!' l said disgusted then suddenly l felt Hawk holding my hand...he dragged me behind of him and commended 'STAY BEHIND OF ME ROSE! DON'T WORRY I'LL PROTECT YOU!' 'I'LL NEVER LET YOU HURT HER EVIL QUEEN!' Hawk shouted to Evil Queen 'H-Hawk..l-l think she want you! not me!' l whispered to him,E.Q (EVIL QUEEN) made her evil laugh and said 'Oh, don't worry, l won't hurt your princess, yet..' l saw he's blushing...l blushed a little too.. 'FIRST I'LL GET MY REVENGE FROM SNOW WHITE FAMILY!' she yelled and pointed Hawk with her wand while yelling 'SLEEPING MAGIC!' 'SNOW MAGIC!' Hawk stopped her first try 'SNOW MAGIC!' he made a shield from ice and protect us from the "Sleeping Magic" with it...
After a while fighting,(which's none of them could win, it's just both of them stopping each-others magic shoots) Hawk started boring and annoying 'IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN DO?'he teased her 'UGH!' suddenly she started mumbled something 'what is she doing..?' Hawk asked to himself
The Evil Queen started rose to air....and then black lights appeared around her...then she made a gigantic black ball and shoot it to us! IT WAS REALLY SO....GIGANTIC! And it was about to HIT HAWK! 'HAWK!!! WATCH OUT!!!'

HAWK'S POV:
'HAWK!!! WATCH OUT!!!!' Rose yelled before push me away and the big gigantic thing HIT ROSE!WHEN IT HAPPENED BLACK LIGHTS APPEARED AND IT DIDN'T LET ME SEE SOMETHING!
When lights gone, everywhere was dust...'ROSE!' l got up and ran towards to Rose...she was in a big hole! l hopped into the hole Rose was trying to stand up 'ROSE!' l helped her '*cough**cough* l-l'm..o-okay Hawk...' she was looking a little dizzy 'I-I SHOULD LEAD YOU TO DR.LE.FROG!' l tried take her on my lap but he won't let 'u-uh..n-no..l-l'm...l'm...okay....l-l....l just need.....l...need...sleep!' she said before faint l immediately caught her 'ROSE!' 'Hawk...' it was her last word..'HAHAHAHAHA!' l heard an evil laugh 'EVILL QUEEN! WHERE ARE YOU?! SHOW YOURSELF!' l yelled while looking around.. the laugh continued for a while then stopped 'Don't worry Hawk Snow White,l'll come back for you again!' l only can heard her voice but l couldn't see her! After she said her last words,smokes appeared in everywhere! And after that, l didn't heard her again...
'ROSE! Please...open your eyes...please..' l begged while shaking her..
After a while trying to wake her up, l finally took her bridal style and ran to the Regal Academy as fast as l can...