CHAPTER 19:YOU CAN'T SEE HER AGAIN!

HAWK'S POV:
l was breathing so fast 'was it...was it another nightmare too..? or did l just went the place where's Rose in my fantasy/dream...?' l noticed the time it was 06:41  school will start at 09:00 l was early today more than usual.l got up and did the same stuffs like brushing my teeth and etc.
Then l went downstairs for breakfast 'oh, good morning Hawk! You're early today more than usual!' l saw my "granny"  who's making her breakfast by herself.l just glared at her as l sat my place.There was a letter for me.*sigh* they left me again didn't they?
l took the letter and started reading it (without voice)
__________________________________________________________________

Our dear son, we know you will be so sad when you can't see us around the breakfast table, but we don't have any choice...we are professional heros you know right?
We are so sad too because of we couldn't say goodbye to you and we'll can't see you for a long time....again...
But we are promise, we will try come back as soon as possible! We are sure you will understad us.
Please don't argue with your granny again! Be a good charming and Hero,and don't worry about Rose, she will be okay,we lived the same thing too you know! It's happening all Snow Whites,okay... maybe she isn't a Snow White but it doesn't mean she can't wake up! Just don't lose your hope and love!
And please be a good son, and eat your apple!Or Your mom will be worried,and DON'T GET YOURSELF INTO TROUBLE HAWK! WE ARE WORRYING ABOUT YOU...!

WE LOVE YOU!

                                                                                             ~MOM & DAD~                                                                  ___________________________________________________________________

l finished reading the letter and let out another sigh as l put it aside.Then l made my breakfast without any word.
After l done, l stood up and said 'l won't go to school today!' l said to SNOW WHITE   'say what?!' 'I SAID I WON'T GO TO SCHOOL TODAY!' l raised my voice 'WATCH YOUR VOICE YOUNG MAN! I'M YOR GRANNY! AND THERE'S NO WAY FOR THAT!YOU ARE MY GRANDSON AND A MEMBER OF SNOW WHITE FAMILY! A SNOW WHITE, NEVER MISS CLASS!' 'I'M PISSED OF FROM THAT SNOW WHITE STUFF! IT'S ALL HAPPENED BECAUSE OF I'M A SNOW WHITE!I'M REJECTING BEING A SNOW WHITE!' l yelled before walked off 'IF YOU DESTCHED YOUR SCHOOL, I'LL FORBID YOU TO SEE ROSE!' l stopped from these words then turned 'THERE'S-NOTHING-YOU CAN DO FOR APART ME FROM ROSE! AND YOU DON'T WANNA DARE TO DO THIS!' 'Don't be so sure Hawk, even though, l don't think Cinderella will let you in for Rose...' 'WHAT DID YOU DO?!' l yelled-asked furiously 'l don't know what are you talking about!She just blaming Snow White family about what happened to Rose and if l wasn't wrong,today her parents will come for Rose, and l'm sure they will be so mad when they see you and of course they won't let you see their precious daughter! ' 'if l need l'll beg them!' l said as l shut the door.l could hear her yellings 'WHAT?! HAWK YOU WILL RUIN OUR FAMILY RESPECTIBLITIY! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW! HAWK! GUARDIANS! STOP HIM!' l heard he ordered to the guardians and then 2 guardian blocked my way....

____________________________________________
HEY AWSOME PEOPLES! DID YOU LIKED THIS CHAPIE:D
SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK?
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HAWK?
OR ROSE?
WILL HAWK BE ABLE TO SEE HER?
OR HE WILL OBEY WHAT HIS GRANNY WANTS?
I'LL BE GLAD IF YOU SHARE YOUR IDEAS!:3
FAREWELL!<3