CHAPTER 20:HAWK'S ESCAPE

WOW! WE REACHED 20 CHAP!
OMG!
1,46 READERS???!
68 VOTES??!!
*SCREAMS LIKE A FANGIRL*THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT 1,46 READERS AND 68 VOTES!!!
THANKS ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!♥♥♥♥♥
OK, LET'S CONTINUE!
_____________________________________________________________________
HAWK'S POV:
'I'M WARNING YOU! GET OUT OF MY WAY!' l warned the guardians 'Please forgive us prince Hawk,we're only following commands...' one of them said 'Now please go back to your room, or else we~' 'GET-OUT-OF-MY-WAY!' l said as l pointing them with my wand, they slowly stepped back but suddenly l felt someones holding me from back...other guardians!
They tried lead me to my room by force 'LET ME GO!' l said while trying to save from them...then l couldn't take it anymore 'HAYYYAH!' l kicked one of them and l was half save, then I hit other one too and run towards exit,but on the way, l greeted by at least 27 guardian! l started stepping back...then l saw an open window and smirked to guardians,l whistled before jumped from window and my dragon caught me, then l flew towards Cinderella castle...

AT THE CİNDERELLA CASTLE:

l got off from my dragon and walked towards the door of castle, there was 2 guardian in front of door.
Suddenly H.M Cinderella came out while crying, when she saw me, she stopped crying and gave me an angry look 'HOW COULD YOU DARE TO COME HERE?!' 'c-can l see Rose?....please...'
_____________________________________________________________________
HELLO AGAIN GUYS!
SO, DO YOU THINK CINDERELLA LET HIM?
AND BY THE WAY, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS!
QUESTION:SO, WE ALL HOPE HASE WILL HAPPEN IN SEASON 2. BUT WHO DO YOU THINK WILL CONFESS HER/HIS LOVE?
HAWK OR ROSE?

WELL I THINK HAWK! WAIT....LEMME FIX, I WANT HAWK'S TOOK THE FIRST STEP! I MEAN...IT'LL BE SOOO COOL!!! JUST IMAGINE!

                                         *IMAGINES*

HAWK:*took a deep breathe*Rose...there's...there's something l want to tell you!...for a long time....

ROSE:hm? What is it Hawk..?

HAWK:m-maybe you'll think l'm crazy or dumb but...l...l....l-l......
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!

ROSE:*shocked*
             Well hello in love with you! l'm Rose Cinderella!Wanna be friend?

                       *SHOOK MY HEAD FOR SNAPPED BACK*

GEEZ....WHAT WAS THAT..?!