CHAPTER 6:EVERYTHING I NEED IS HERE...

ROSE'S POV:
'OH NO!THE CLASS!!!' we both yelled in unison 'WHAT TIME IS IT?!' l asked nervously 'i-it's 08:47' he replied awkwardly 'PROF.SNOW WHITE WILL KILL US!!!OH...PUMPKIN SEEDS!!!! WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO?!' l panicked and started walking around nervously 'I GOT IT! I'II MAKE A PUMPKIN HELICOPTER AND WE WILL FLY TO REGAL ACADEMY BY IT!' l took my wand for making a pumpkin helicopter but Hawk asked 'a pumpkin what?' 'umm it's kinda like a plane..?' l tried to explain 'What's a...plane??' he gave me a curious look 'UGH! IT'S SOMETHING LIKE DRAGON OK?! NOW LET ME MAKE IT OR PROF.SNOW WHITE~' 'Something like dragon? Rose, you know we have dragons there and you are trying to make "something like dragon"  he whistled and the dragon came while mumbling 'what's now...?' 'oh yeah....he-he..l forgot we have dragons' l put my wand back in my pocket then we get on to the dragon and flew to the R.A......

MEANWHILE AT THE CLASS:

SNOW WHITE'S POV:
it was been 50 minutes from class started but my grandson and this unresponsible Cinderella still aren't here...l can understand this little Cinderella from Earth...after all she never care about her responsibility and etc...
BUT HOW COULD MY GRANDSON BE LATE?! IT'S UNACCEPTABLE!  'Well, Astoria your teammates still aren't here, and no one of you don't know why!You can be sure that this will affect your grades!' l said sternly and like always, Astoria started worried about her grades..'B-but Prof.Snow White..~' 'BUT WHAT?!~' 'WE'RE HERE!!!!' we all heard two different voice yelled in unison then turned and saw Hawk and that little Cinderella running here....

ASTORIA'S POV:
OH MY GRADE!!!!! IF I GET ONE LOW GRADE, I SWEAR I'II KILL BOTH OF THEM!!!!! 'Well, well, well, My grandson be late, with this Cinderella!' Prof.Snow White said furiously while walking towards them 'We-we are really so sorry Prof.Snow White, i-it's just we were~' Rose tried to explain or something but she interrupted by Prof.Snow White'NO OTHER WORD! YOU TWO!WE WILL HAVE A TALK AFTER CLASS!' she said sternly then turned to Rose 'SPECIALLY WITH YOU! CINDERELLA!' she added and pointed their places, they came up to their places while looking really upset...and..l really felt bad for them..specifically for Rose..maybe l can cheer up her during the free time....

FREE TIME:

ROSE'S POV:
*sigh* here it comes...l was about to went to the Prof.Snow White's office but suddenly l heard a voice behind of me 'Rose...' l turned and saw Astoria...uh-oh! this isn't good! Now l'm dead! 'L-look, Astoria l-l'm really so sorry..but l swear this time it wasn't my fault!(A/N don't think she's blaming Hawk, she's blaming these stupid fangirls) l promise l'll do everything for your grades won't beeing low!Please just don't be~' suddenly she hugged me 'mad....?' l completed my sentence while can't understanding what just happened....she just hugged me,instead of killing me?!
'Don't worry Rose,l'm not mad...l hope nothing bad will happen....Maybe l should talk with my granny for your not beeing punishment or something?' she asked while breaking the hugg 'Astoria, the only think l need is my friends beeing next to me and...' l made a tiny smile 'and now, l can see that everything l need is here...' l put my hand on her shoulder then she about to say something but Hawk came and said that it's better we go now or Prof.Snow White might be more mad...