CHAPTER 2:OUR ROMEO AND JULİET

BEFORE WE START, I WANT TO THANKS StellaAriel3322 FOR HER VOTINGS, LOVELY COMMENTS AND INFORMATIONS! SHE'S THE BEST!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROSE'S POV:
Oh god,my stupid brain!l even didn't hear what's the surprise!!!!
'Oh Rose, l'm so glad that you like this romantic beautiful Earth art!'Prof.Beauty smiled to me  'Now, you might wonder that why we have something like this, right?'she asked and everyone nodded 'After 2 week, we'll have a show, and l was supposed to chose something from another dimension, to vivify for the show, and then l found this dramatic,romantic, beautiful Earth art...and then~' 'umm Prof.Beauty....'one of the students raised her/his hand
'Yes dear?' 'if we're going to vivify the stuff called Romeo and Juliet, then aren't we should know our roles?'the student asked 'Oh, thanks for reminding me, l almost forgot give the roles.....alright then,.......Rose, l saw that you're so excited for the show, and l guess you like this earth opera, so, you'll be Juliet....'Prof.Beauty said,
what?!? OMG OMG OMG!!!MY FIRST FAIRY TALE VIVIFY!!! AND I'M GOING TO BE THE LEADING ROLE! YAAY!

HAWK'S POV:
Ok, l have to admit, l have no idea what is this stuff named Romeo and Juliet....but it's an earth stuff right? So Rose and Travis might know this..... right? Besides, Rose looks like to know this, so, l'll ask her after class...'Now, we'll need a Romeo.....hmm who could be, hmm HAWK!' suddenly Prof.Beauty yelled my name...'umm....yes Prof.Beauty?' 'Hawk, you'll be the Romeo!' 'umm ok...l guess?' 'Here is our Romeo and Juliet!~' 'HAHAHAHAHA!!! GOOD DECIDE GRANNY!!!' Travis said while laughing but l saw that Rose gave him a shut up! glare 'Ehm! Please be quite Travis, now here's the other roles......' Prof.Beauty gave other roles...when she finished,she asked 'Here you go students, now have any question?' except Travis and Rose, everyone raised their hands 'Perfect, looks like nobody have any question' Prof.Beauty act like nobody raised their hands....but suddenly Rose asked 'umm Prof.Beauty! At the end Romeo and Juliet is dying...are we suppose to do the end too?' 'Oh, l forgot to tell, l made some changes to the story...here's the cenary' she distrubuted the cenary...'Ok, class you can go now, oh and friday we'll practice it ok?' at the break time, we went to the garden...

ASTORIA'S POV:
OH MY GRADE!!!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS THIS STUFF CALLED ROMEO AND JULİET!!!!!*SIGH*I DON'T WANT TO DO IT BUT I HAVE TO! l went and found Rose then came next to her 'umm Rose, l need heee....l meant l need he- ...l need your he~'
'YOU NEED MY HELP?!?!? SURE ASTORIA! HOW CAN I HELP YOU? 'she said a little loudly 'uhh first please be quite, and...can you tell me that what is the stuff named Romeo and Juliet?'l schratched back of my neck 'Sure!' she smiled and started to tell me everything about R and J (l'm too lazy for write Romeo and Juliet) when she finished l thanks to her and we went to our next class....

AFTER SCHOOL

ROSE'S POV:
l was about to went inside the gate but suddenly 'ROSE' someone shouted my name,l turned and saw Hawk.He came towards to me and said 'Rose, wanna practice the show with me at Snow White castle?'.....