CHAPTER 9:I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU!

HAWK'S POV:
l searched Rose who knows how long..but still l can't found any sign of her!*sigh*...Rose...oh Rose...please be okay...please...
with this thoughts,one single tear fell down from my cheek...
'maybe..maybe l should go and spend some time for rest...plus l can think other places for searching Rose...' l said to myself 'but..where should l go?..the garden of academy? No! l want being alone!...Snow White castle..? after all today my granny won't be there for a while...uh.....no! Mirror Hawk will annoy me! well...maybe.......I FOUND!OF COURSE!'
l went to my secret garden, where's nobody can enter there without me! Actually,every fairy tale character's have their own secret garden, they just need to find it...
When l come enter of my secret garden, l saw something different there...there was another door next to mine, which's opening to another secret garden... l guess someone forgot to close it 'cause it was a little half-open and l shouldn't suppose to see it if it was closed ... l came closer to the door 'l wonder..whose this door?' l started searching for a sign...Every secret garden door's have a sign on it, which's show the fairy tale which's belong to garden's owner, for example, l have a red apple sign on my garden's door...
And suddenly l saw sign of a...GLASS SLIPPER?! on the door......glass slipper...there's only one fairy tale for this object and it's...CINDERELLA!.......ROSE!
Does this really belong to her?!
She might be inside!
But...WHAT IF SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED?!
....There's only one way for figure out the truths!
l crossed from the door, lights and effects appeared and when they are gone, l was in a beautiful garden!I should admit,here's more beautiful than mine! l started walking around while looking around, suddenly l heard some.....sobbing?l followed the noise and finally l found...........ROSE! She was sitting under a tree which's next to a lake...she was squatted and crying... her arms was on her laps,and her head was on her arms......
l came and sat next to her...l just watched her for a while...then l put my hand on her shoulder 'Rose...' l said with a weak voice..she startled and lifted her head...her eyes was red and she had cirles under her eyes because of crying 'H-Hawk..?' she sniffed 'W-what are you doing here..?' l just pulled her in a huge but...she pushed me! 'NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME!' she yelled while backing off 'W-what?' 'you heard me! STAY AWAY FROM ME!' she repeated and jumped from her place l stood up 'Rose..how can you say something like that to me?!' l took 2 step closer 'NO!GO!JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!FOR YOUR GOODNESS!' she started running from me..What did she mean by "for your goodness" ?!
'ROSE! STOP!' l ran after her 'GO HAWK!' she yelled while crying 'I'M NOT GONNA LEAVE YOU IN THIS MOOD!' after we run more 7 sec. l finally grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer 'LET ME GO!' she tried save her wrist 'Why are you running from me?!' 'JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME!' she yelled 'I CAN'T!' l yelled back
'WHY?!*cries*...why?!' 'YOU'RE WANTING THE MOST IMPOSIBLE THING FROM ME!' 'WHY IT'S SO HARD FOR YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME?!' she yelled-asked while still crying 'I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU!' 'WHY?!' ' 'CAUSE I LOV~'
'HAWK SNOW WHITE!' kinda familiar voice called behind of me we both turned our heads to the side where's the voice came from 'I CAME HERE FOR YOU!'