Chapter 7: So close

Start from the beginning

Well I guess its just me and sleeping beauty here, it could be worse hey?. I had the day off today but an early start in the morning, I really wanted to spend time with Danny alone today, so I hope he has time off his busy schedule.

Danny's P.O.V

I woke up to some weird voices, then realised it was the television. I didn't move, just stared at the T.V, waiting for my blurry vision to become more focused. When it did, I saw that the 'The great British Bake off'' was on. I could feel the presence of someone behind me on my sofa but I still didn't want to move. But who'd be watching that?. It can't be Glen surely, I didn't think he was into that. I guess to find out who it was I would just have to strain myself and see. I began to wriggle in my sleeping bag and saw Katie.....Katie, my girlfriend may I just add. I wonder whats she's doing here, I thought she'd be at work. Looks like everyone else has buggered off, including Glen. Well at least me and Katie are alone in my house now. She still hadn't notice I was staring at her, I guess I'd have to get her attention in a more physical way. So I dragged myself on to the sofa and on to Katie, wrapping my arms around her neck. I put my face close to hers and rubbed my cheek against her cheek. ''Someone's up'' she said softly. ''I see your watching bake off'' I uttered ''Yeah its a repeat from last years series'' ''I'm glad you stayed'' I said, starting to nuzzle into her neck. Then I began to shower her face with kisses, leaving her lips until last but when I reached them she pulled away ''What's up'' I asked confused ''I'm off today, I thought we could spend it together'' she replied ''Great, we can watch films and eat popcorn together'' I proposed. Katie began to raise a smile and cupped my face before giving me a long, tender kiss. Not wanting it to end I pushed a little firmer against her lips and moved them so they were in sync with hers. Our lips parted but I still rested my nose on hers, her skin was so warm and soft. ''Don't you just want to stay like this forever?'' whispered Katie, in such a sexy voice. I gazed into her intense, dark brown eyes ''Yes...but I guess we couldn't just live on love, so popcorn,'sweet' or 'salted'?'' I asked ''SWEET Please Mr O'Donoghue'' she demanded, putting her arms behind her head. ''Coming right up Miss Lipson'' I uttered back.

Making my way over to the kitchen I turned the kettle on. Ahhh, my head man!, all the drinking I did last night had finally caught up with me. I searched my medicine cupboard for painkillers but had no luck. ''There on the breakfast bar'' announced Katie. I don't know what they were doing there but I knew I needed them quick. So I gulped them down with some water. ''Want a brew Kate?'' ''Yeah go on DAN'' said Katie, with a little attitude about her. I made my way over to the sofa and placed the tea's and popcorn on the table, in front of us. ''Shall we watch 'The Avengers' then?'' ''Yeah ok, I don't mind what we watch'' she mumbled. As soon as I put the film on we cuddled up to each other on the sofa, my arms crossed on her chest, as they wrapped around her body.

When the film ended, my naughty thoughts started. I stared at Katie with a dirty look and she gave me an even more dirty one back. I knew it was time now. So I stood up, took her hands and dragged her to her feet. As I began to kiss her my hands made their way down her body landing on her bum, I squeezed it and deepened the kiss then she let out a loud moan. I slided them both down her body again, under her skirt and grabbed onto her bum again but this time a lot firmer, she again parted from me to let out an even louder moan. As I lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist, she put her right hand through my hair, kissing my neck and rubbing against my crotch. Katie rubbed up and down my crotch harder and faster, whilst snogging me roughly, I was now starting to get a hard on. I carried her into my bedroom, and placed her on the bed then I climbed on top of her. Yanking at my shirt, I finally gave into Katie and took it off but then I ripped her black top off revealing a very nice breast shape, through her bra. We were still sucking each others faces off and eventualy we were both down to our underwear. I cupped one of her breasts and began to slide my tongue across the cleavage showing from her bra, I gave her boob a little squeeze and she shouted out my name through a moan. I drew myself even closer to her and kept the steamy kiss going, as I started to dry hump her, after a minute or so I was fully erect and ready to make Katie, truly mine. So I reached over to the top draw of my right, bed-side table, where I kept all my condoms. Where is it, where the fuck is it?, I leaned over to try and find one but there were none bloody in there, I must of ran out ages ago. Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me right now, this had to happen to me right now when I needed one the most. I was so mortified but had to tell her, ''Ughh sorry but I can't find a condom....b.but don't worry I'll sprint to the pharmacists now and get a pack'' I stuttered, already picking up my top and jeans ''Ok, hurry back though, I can't wait that long'' she said in one of the most sexiest voices, I have ever heard, she was so darn sexy and the fact that she was laying on top of the bed covers, in nothing but a bra and knickers, didn't help either.

I threw myself out of the door and legged it down my street to the nearest Pharmacists, when I finally found one I searched the aisles intensely, looking for my Johnny's. C'mon, c'mon, condoms...There you are. I seized the packet of sin and walked swiftly over to the counter, luckily there was no queue. The man at the counter scanned the packet and started to look down at my crotch. Bloody weirdo! ''Busy tonight then, are we sir?'' he asked, smirking and still looking down at my crotch so I looked down and realised I still had a boner, in full view of everyone. I was again completely mortified but I had no time to start making up lame excuses so I threw the money on the counter and snatched the condoms, out of the mans hand.

Remember Dan, this is all for Katie, you can do this, your nearly home now, I assured myself. As soon as I got home I flung my front door open, quickly shut it and made my way to my bedroom but when I got there, my heart sank suddenly, as I saw a flat out Katie sleeping underneath the covers. This would never of happened if I'd just simply checked I had condoms, before hand. Well by now I was pretty exhausted from the run all the way from the pharmacist to my house and my erection was starting to slowly go down so I stripped down to my boxers and snuggled up to Katie, under the covers. Wrapping my arm around her waist, I gently kissed her on the lips. Better luck next time, ay Dan, I thought to myself, before nodding off to sleep.

***************************************************************************************

Just interested in what people REALLY think of my first Danny fanfic so far, well first ever fanfic altogether really. But would love to read some comments, telling me what they think of the story so far and possibly any advice you could give me.  =D