Introduction

"No! I won't do it!" Eddie yelled.
"Eddie, go ahead, it will be ok" Patricia told him. Eddie could tell she was getting paler.
"But you'll die!"
"It will be ok!" She said sounding a little more weaker. "Do it! Before you run out of time!" Eddie's eyes filled with tears as he whispered an 'I love you' to her and began to read the incantation.

Nina walked up to Anubis House with her carry on smiling happily. She was back and even though she had only been gone for two weeks, it felt like it had been forever. School had let out for the summer and Nina had gone back to the states with her Gran to make sure she was completely okay after everything that had happened last term.

In August, the whole House of Anubis boarders would begin their last two terms of school before going off to college. Nina, Fabian, Amber, Alfie, Mara, Joy, Patricia, and Eddie were all going to use the summer to do internships for their college applications. Fabian was going to work with Jasper in the library. He had talked Nina into doing it with him. She had been hesitant but if it meant that they could spend more time together, she was happy to do it. Joy had talked Patricia into doing a journalism internship with Mrs. Andrews, who had decided to return to the school. Mara couldn't decide if she wanted to pursue French or Journalism, so she was going to do both. Eddie, who had stayed in England with his dad was going to be helping him at the school. Alfie, who was still trying to live up to his dad's expectations was going to do an internship in accounting with the math teacher, Miss Whitely. Amber was going to work in the drama department with Miss Valentine. Mick had come back from Australia to do a sports internship with Miss Robinson. But he also wanted to try and win Mara back. He was somewhat in luck. Jerome was the only one not returning for the summer. Due to the fact that his dad was now out of prison, he wanted to spend as much time with him as possible.

Nina entered Anubis house feeling more at home than ever. Everytime she returned, she had this feeling as though the house was happy she was back. Maybe she was just being silly.

Author's Note: Sorry its a little short. I just wanted to get the basics out of the way. I promise the first chapter will be longer. What do you guys think so far? What do you think will happen? What do you WANT to happen? Comments and suggestions are awesome! :) Thanks!

Follow me on twitter @kdanee2011