Not an Update

Hi R,

I love you. I love you so much that saying those words bring tears in my eyes. I love the way your eyes shine so bright, even brighter than the sun. I love the way your eyebrows knit when you're mad and the way your lips move when you talk. I love the way you snort at the mushy words you secretly wanted me to say everyday. I love the way your ears would turn red when you blush and the way you unconsciously brush your hair using your fingers. I love the contour of your face, the color of your skin, and that slender figure. But you should know that even all of it were gone, I will still love you. I love you because that's how I feel and not because of a hundred 'only if's '. I love you at all of your shape and form; and i will still love you with all of your flaws. I don't need a perfect girlfriend. I just need you. Always remember that.

Beybi, i love you. I love the way we fight childishly. I love the way you comfort me when I'm afraid of ghost and all superficial entity that makes you laugh but hold me dearly. I love the way you hold my hand in a crowded place, fearing that you might miss me. I love the way you wrap your arms in my waist, pulling me closer, just to silently state that i am yours as you are mine, ain't that perfect? I love the way you stare at me at nights when you think that i am already sleeping as you gently touch my face while planting small kisses. I knew right there and then how much i mean to you. I love the way you look at me when i am throwing tantrums at how fat i look in my clothes and you will whisper how perfect i am in your eyes. Even if you say it as a joke, i can feel the warmth of those words. So tell me, how to stop loving you that much.

Beybi, we may not be perfect for each other so they say. I don't care about those whose preaching about how perfectly imperfect we are for being in love. I don't care because I've waited all of life to say that 'Finally, i met the right one'. It just so happen that my right one isn't a 'he'. But i can proudly say that 'i love her. That i am not ashamed to be caught loving you. Because i am just a girl who loves a girl in the shape of you'. Forget about the norm and just live as simple as what people should be. We're as normal as people who proclaims their normal because they choose the opposite sex. But beybi, they will never be as happy as what we are until they learn to accept that love comes in all forms. And i love you. I love you because just by looking at that pair of pale coal eyes, i began to stop thinking why i must not feel that way.

I won't make promises and just live by it. Stay happy. Stay in love with me. Stay with me through the good times and the bad times. Let's travel the world together. Let's spend our days holding each other's hand. And let's listen contentedly with the beats of our hearts and it will always take you home back into where i am. I love you. I love you as long as i do understand what that words really mean.

-H