Teaser

"You just make me lose my date just to babysit your house?" I asked my cousin Trance with an incredulous face.

"To look after it while we're gone?" Trance seems a bit confused. "Uhm.. Yeah?"

I almost punched his handsome face if it's not just on that--I can't even tell what it was that cross us. It looks like a walking man-sized rabbit or what.

"What's that?" I asked him. He looked at the direction that I pointed out and he smiled widely.

"It's Samara! She's the kindest neighbor." He beamed and called her. "Samara!!"

"Are you crazy? You just told me that--that something is a person-- and 'it' is a she, and now you're saying she's the kindest?" I asked half-amused.

"Wait 'til you see her." Trance says with a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes and poked his chest.

"No, i don't need to. Because I'm going now. Just leave it to your craz---"

"Who's crazy?" I heard a voice asked.

I'm pretty sure it's the crazy neighbor of my cousin so i answered before i turn to face her.

"You!" I spat.

But yea, i should have not said anything yet. Because I never thought I would be facing an angel in a red sweatshirt, yellow pants, rainbow knee-length socks, blue sneakers, and wearing a bunny head band--worst, running around the village in the middle of 12 midnight. I guess I have to check my head together with this Strange Stranger. Better yet, check if my heart is still intact.

---
A/N

Kasali din ba 'to sa sinabi kong iupload? Jusko. Nakakahiyaaaaa. First Filipino book ko' to @Kryzl_Cassandra. Inaasar ako ni Maze dito. 🤧