Headcanon - Junkrat

This like after highschool.

Gender neutral if want or whatever

• After highschool you have no idea how to start a new life alone.

•Neither did Jamison. You two were close friends during school.

•When Jamie have nowhere to be, he always come to your apartment. Usually at night.

•During the day, he'll ran around the streets and do whatever. He even complain about how the Australia government change about the Omnics.

•You were okay with him hanging around but there's one thing that always bothered you. He'll always be shirtless indoors.

•Later that night, you two eat some "Cup o Noddle's" (ramen) since you can't trust yourself with cooking, neither can Jamison.

•You were sitting down in the dining room, eating your food. And Jamie standing eating at the kitchen counter. (Since the kitchen and dining room are close together)

•You stare at his tone torso, enjoying the view. He look up from his food and look at you questionly. "What?"

•"What?" You repeated him. You just have bring it to yourself. "Can just put a shirt on?!"

Yay, hope you enjoyed that garbage.

Also THANK YOU so much for over 16k reads!!!! It really means a lot to me!!!!!!

🎆🎈✨🎇🎈🎊🎈✨🎈🎉🎇🎈🎊🎉🎈🎇✨🎈🎈🎆🎈🎈🎉✨🎈🎆🎊✨🎈🎈🎆🎈🎈🎈🎇🎈🎈🎉🎆🎊🎇🎊🎈🎉🎈🎇🎈🎉🎆🎈✨🎉🎊🎉🎆🎈🎉🎈🎆🎈🎉🎉🎈🎆🎇

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

🎆🎈✨🎇🎈🎊🎈✨🎈🎉🎇🎈🎊🎉🎈🎇✨🎈🎈🎆🎈🎈🎉✨🎈🎆🎊✨🎈🎈🎆🎈🎈🎈🎇🎈🎈🎉🎆🎊🎇🎊🎈🎉🎈🎇🎈🎉🎆🎈✨🎉🎊🎉🎆🎈🎉🎈🎆🎈🎉🎉🎈🎆🎇

I promise I will back to writing more for you guys as an award or something like that. Like lemon/smut/NSFW, if like to read those or whatever.

Again THANK YOU!!!!!!