Sombra x M!Reader || Cinco De Mayo

Well this is stupid of me. Anyway I had an idea for this.

Also I decided to use this skin picture because LOVE this Sombra skin.

Matizmo I hope you like this one!

Sorry for any errors!

M! = Male!

You were heavily sleeping on your nice comfort bed with your soft and warm blanket. Not even bothering to wake up because your were so comfortable.

Then you hear a faint knock on your door. You tried to ignore it went back to sleep. Then that knock came back up in but louder. "Five more minutes." You mumble in your pillow.

That knock turn to a banging on your door. You groan onto your pillow. All out of the sudden your door bust open.

Then someone jump onto your bed. It was Sombra. She was up near your face smiling. "Do you know what day it is!" She seem so excited.

"Reaper's federal? Dv.a's birthday? Reinhardt's retirement? Lúcio's new album release?" You said sleepy guessing.

She narrow her eyes. "No! It's Cinco de Mayo!" She tried to get you excited. "Mhm. What about it?" You yawn nearly falling asleep again.

She scoffed. "You don't know what day is that do you?" You yawn again wanting to sleep again.

"Why are you still on my bed?" You slowly said. "Do you want to be hack by me?" She said as she poke your nose.

"No!" You finally got the slumber off you. You were scared at her when she said she's going to hack you.

"Come on get up!" She got off your bed. You got up from your bed and put on your slippers.

***Time pass to the kitchen***

"What's for breakfast?" You ask not caring what was for breakfast.

"Waffles!" Said Hana as munch up on the meal. You huff as a reply for 'okay'.

"No, breakfast burrito!" Sombra shove it to face. For this your girlfriend is sure tough.

You just took a bit out of it and chew it. "How about with hot sauce?" She smiled.

"No, I'm good with this one." You kept on chewing on it.

***Time skip to noon***

"Hey, McCree what's--" you got so by him.

"I know what you gonna say, (Name)." McCree chuckled.

"I'm not going ask what time is it. I'm going to ask what's lunch for today?"

"Oh! Well, it's--" he got interrupted.

"It's nachos!" Sombra tried to feed you it.

"While you two lovebirds are having fun in gonna eat lunch." He left.

"Are we really going to do this?" You rolled your eyes.

"Yes!" She smiled.

***Time skip to evening***

You decide to hide in your room till the was over. Not wanting to Sombra to feed you any more.

"Hey I have tacos right here!" You can hear her voice behind your door.

You wanted her to stop this nonsense.

Then your heard beeping sound. As the door open. Right she's a hacker.

You sigh waiting for what she's going to do next.

You expect another shove in the face but you got peck on the cheek.

"Te amo."

FIN

I hope you enjoy this short one shot. If you want Go to my page and there is a book title "For my followers/About Me" check it out for updates on this book and other works and what's going on with me. To really support me follow me or check out my other works!!!

Thanks!!!!!!

😋😋😋😋😝😝😝😝😝😄😄😄😄😎😎😎😎😎😎😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃😎😎😊😎😋😊😝😎