Pharah x Abused!Fem!Reader || You helped me

Request by: CloudOnTheHorizon

Sooooooooo I drop the OC thing because I kinda suck at it. Anyway please don't hate! If you wish pretend is like your OC.

Sorry for any errors!

During the battlefield you most of your injuries was by Sombra. Even though you use to be friends with her. She still hates you when you rejected her.

The slash in your belly still stings and the pain from your back hurts.

At that time while you were suffering your pains, Mercy wasn't there to help you. So basically your team loses. And most of them still blame you for it.

You tried to tell them it wasn't really your fault because of your injuries. While you were struggling from the pain you decide to take the day off until you felt better.

You went to your room to rest. As you enter your room, you grab another set bandages. As you remove the old bandage around your belly, you put on a new one. As you wrapped around your belly there was a knock on your door.

"Who is it?" You asked hoping it's not Sombra.

"It's me, Fareeha." She said behind the door. You walk over to the door to unlock it. You open the door to see her. You saw her out of her battle suit.

She was just in her casual clothing, like a simple medium sleeves, simple jeans and sandals. You let the Egyptian woman in your room.

"What is that you want?" You question to her. You stood in front of her as she looks around your room. As she finally stop studying your room she said to you. "I just want to help you." She finally stated.

"You want to help me?" You pointed to yourself. She nodded. "I see you have been in pain and other agents are blaming you from losing."

You look at her confused. "Aren't you on my opponents team? I'm mean why do you even care?"

She just sigh. "I see its quite unfair for you. You are the person who deserves more. I want justice and freedom to all who need." She put her hand on your shoulder.

You smile at her. "Thank you." You sat on your bed as she sat there with you. "Now, you see I'm having a really bad back pain and there is a scar on stomach. I mean don't know what I'm going to with this."

"(Name) your a strong soldier, those injuries are from Sombra and I know that. I'll take of her later..." She said seemly. "Don't let that get in your head."

"Thanks, Fareeha." You smile at her. Now, knowing that she cares for you and will take of Sombra later.

***The Next Day***

The morning you woke up you felt alot better than before, especially your back pain.

After the mission you just have, everyone who was on your last team forgive you.

And Pharah really did take care of Sombra. She was Pinned.

You were actually happy, now that she won't be messing with you any more. Pharah has earned your trust and so did you.

She helped you.

FIN

Sooooooooo I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was short, I'm not specific. Any who please go and support me! You guy know how! Also to really support me follow me or check out my other works!

Please notice that you guys need to this book if you want more info this book or other books. The book titled "For My Followers/About Me" please check it out!

Thanks!!!!!✌✌✌✌😝😝😝😋😋😄😄😎😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃