D.va x Trans!Fem!Reader || We're Still Friends

-In case you were wondering this a male reader who trans to a female.-

So I have an idea for this....

Sorry for any errors!

You have been Hana's friend since you were both so young. As her friend you've gotten really close. Even you just like her as friends, you feel more comfortable with her.

She got friends but they were girls. You did felt comfortable with the girls though. You never stop to think about you were a boy the whole time.

Hana thinks you were silly that you put on make-up or girl clothes. Though you took it seriously, you felt comfortable as a girl. You didn't even understand this feeling as a kid.

You never even talk about this to your parents. You don't even dare, you are afraid if they get mad of you.

Throughout the years, you were flamboyant. To that you didn't want anyone to know that to you are gay or something like that. Hana thinks that you have some sense of fashion or something.

Later when you got older, Hana got famous at the age 19. You later didn't get to see anymore. Even though you are one year older than her, you were at the age when you can be independent.

You decide that you made your choice and become a girl....

After the surgery, you then change your name to (Girl name). You finally felt free to yourself. You can be anything you want. Over how thought you be through you are you....

***Later***

You were at the café enjoying you drink and the free Wi-Fi. Minding your own business, somebody approach you. "Um, do you mind if I sit here?" The voice sounds so familiar.

You look up to see her. It was her. "Hana?" You question. "Um, no it's D.va!" She cheered. "D.va? I thought it was Hana Song."

"Are you one of my fans?" She questions. "No, I'm one of your friends." You said. "Who? Julia? Bexie? Mai-ling?" She questions.

"No, it's... (Name)." You said out your name. Her eyes widened. "Now, is (Girl name)...." She look shock than before.

"(Name)... I mean... (Girl name)..." She has lost her words. "We're still friends, right?" You asked her. She look into your eyes. "Of course." She smiled.

FIN

So I hope you enjoyed this!!!!

If you want Go to my page and there is a book title "For my followers/About Me" check it out for updates on this book and other works and what's going on with me. To really support me follow me or check out my other works!!!

Thanks!!!!!!