Genji x Dying!Fem!Reader || Don't you die on me.

Request by: Ningichi

I think this is going to be a good one! So please enjoy!

Sorry for any errors!

Your heart pounding on chest, rapidly. You feel great pain on both your legs. You can't even feel them, they felt numb. Your vision were all blurry. You can't remember what happened.

"(Name)! (Name)! Don't worry I'll get help!" You heard a voice calling you. The pain you were in felt like there's blood everywhere on you.

You have been picked up by somebody in their arms. Then felt a new feeling on your face. A pair of warm lips peck your cold ones.

"Don't you die on me, (Name)....." The voice was the last thing you hear.

***Flashback***

You were ready for your mission and so was Genji. You two have been friends since you came Overwatch. You reload your gun and testing it out.

Genji watch you as start aiming for that empty glass bottle. One bullet, the glass bottle shattered.

"Nice." He chuckled. "Thanks." You smile. Genji always been a good friend to you. Though you never got to see his face, his real face. Behind that mask you always wonder, you ask but he says no.

Even if you beg he still says no and he said is only for a good reason. You wonder what's this good reason for.

***

You at the battlefield, in sleath, thanks to Zenyatta training with Genji.

You prepare to aim at Lúcio, slowly waiting for the right time. Almost pressing the trigger.

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!" Junkrat call out behind.

Shit.

You began to run away from the self controlling tire. You run fast as you could trying to find other hidden place to hide.

As you continue to run, you felt like your being grab in mid air. It's Orisa. She drag you down to the exploding tire. Which cause you high damage.

You cough out the smoke as you call for a support. Dang, where's Mercy when you needed her?

"JUSTICE RAINS FROM ABOVE!" You heard Pharah above you as she shot out missiles above.

You completely forgot you were out in the open. You run quickly from the area you were in trying not to get hit.

But, sadly you got hit and your health go down to 5/300. The force push you down the ground leaving you all damage.

"*Cough*... I-I... need healing....." You struggle to speak.

"....(Name)?!...." You heard Genji's voice fainted in your ear as he quickly approach you.

***End of flashback***

Your eye lids slowly open and blink a couple of times. The first thing you saw is the bed your on. Your in infermy. You slowly look around the room and saw Genji next to you sitting in a chair, laying his elbows on knees covering his face with hands.

He seems so worry about you. "Genji..." You spoke. He quickly look up. "(Name)?" He stood up from the chair.

"Your okay! I was so worried... I thought....your going...." Genji lower his tone. "It's okay..." You reach out for his hand.

He grabs yours slowly squeezing it. "I thought wasn't able to tell you the feelings in my heart..."

He lets go your hand and slowly took off his mask.

You thought to yourself is this for real? He's going to let you see his face.

As he took it off you saw his scared face, but along with that his...

Before you can think any longer he kisses your lips.

"That I love you, (Name)..."

Anyway thank you for reading!!!
If you want Go to my page and there is a book title "For my followers/About Me" check it out for updates on this book and other works and what's going on with me. To really support me follow me or check out my other works!!!

Also thank you for more than 1k reads!!!!! It really supports me!!!!! I never thought I'll get this far!!!!