Reaper x Fem!Reader || Hatred (part 1)

Request by : BlueVanillaMint

I try to do what you ask and going to try something else so please don't hate!

Sorry for any errors!

(Name) use to date Gabriel during the early Overwatch. You and him love each other dearly then now after that ban of Overwatch you never saw him again. You tried get contact of him over and over.

You miss him because you never get tell him his surprise...... That you have a child......

The Recall

Before the recall of Overwatch your child was born and it was a boy, you named him Jake.

You train him and care him. You tried to stay out on who his father is. And now during the Overwatch recall he join in with you.

"Mom....." Your son said inside the Overwatch headquarter.

"Yes?" You look at him fixing your gun in place.

"What was dad like?" He ask with a face that seems sad and curious.

As a support and a mother you were shock as first ask an answer about his father.

You sigh and finally say "Jake... You know that I don't want to talk about this... I never get to see him again since then...." Your sorrow is hurting your heart.

"Mom! Please tell me who he was and what he did!" He beg you.

You just simply walk off in sorrow. You know that didn't mean to do that and he knew that you needed some space.

You walk slowly with your head down while gun and until you bump into someone. The person was tall and dark cloths with a mask on. He looks like the dead.

"Sorry!" You apologize. He just look at for a second or so then walk off. What was all that about?

You then walk into your room and lock it. You laid on your bed and sigh. You do really miss him.

***Jake's POV***

I felt sorry for hurting my mom's feelings. I didn't mean to be too pushy on her. I just sat on a bench and walk the Overwatch members pass by. Tracer dashing by. Zenyatta hovering silently. And that short guy whom I forgot was his name is.

Until Reinhardt came over and sat beside me. "Ey! Youngling! Why are you feeling so down!"

"Nothing..." I sigh. "Doesn't seem nothing there! Come on tell me!"
"Okay... I just ask my mom who was my dad and she got sad about it." I all most mumble.

"Ey.... Don't let that get all in your head... I know it's hard to not get to know who is your father is..."

"Thanks.... That kinda helps...."
"I hope to see you in battlefield fine." Reinhardt pats my back.

***Normal POV***

You were still on in room and remember that you have a mission later. You got up and grab your gun and left your room.

You saw Jake sitting alone in the bench. You walk up to him.

"Hey...." You said quietly. He look at you and smile that you were okay.

"Let's go, we got a mission to do." Make your head towards the exit.

***Time skip***

During the battle you aproched that dark man. "Hey." He finally spoke to you. "Your (Name) right?"

He knew your name but why?

"Yes...." You answer him. "It's me....".
You pause for a moment for what he meant from that.

"Gabe.....?" You all most shed a tear.

"Yes..." He answer. You hug him tight and cry in tears of joy.

"I miss you!!!!! It's been years!!!" You cry onto him.

"Oh... Gabe... I have a secret from a longtime ago...." You let go of him.

"What is it?" He look at you.

"Remember that night we did that? Well..... You have a son..."

"A son....?" He was confuse. "Are you serious? How old is he?"

"He's nineteen. And today he been asking about you. You can go and talk to him later." You told him.

***Later After the battle***

Reaper found him and walk towards him. He look at with a confuse face.

"What do you want?" Jake ask him.

"Somebody told me that you been asking about me."

"What???" He was so confuse.

"I'm your father, Jake." He told him.

"What!!! No!!! Reaper!!!! You're that guy from Talon!!!! My mother would never fall in love with you!!!!" He yell at him with disbelief and hatred.

He just storm off angry. Reaper is upset from what his son had said. Now Jake reject for what his father was.

Later Reaper told you what happen and you got upset. You have to go have some fixing to do.....

FIN

I don't know if I'm going to make a part 2. Sorry for if Reaper was out of character!!! I hope you enjoy it!!!

Tomorrow I will do 76!!!