Blackwacth Genji x Fem!Reader || Your Perfect

I have an idea for this because LOVE Genji especially Blackwacth. And thank God I have the skin! At the time have a loot box I thought going have something else but BAM! I scream..... I was so excited!!!!

Anyway here's the sexy cyborg!!!!

Sorry for any errors!!

(Name) is a scientist for Overwatch. You in the testing lab, testing out Tracer and Genji fighting approvement since Tracer has a bit trouble controlling the thing that Winston made for her. As for Genji he's testing his movability in his cyborg suit.

You just stood above them holding a clipboard writing down some good and bad things what is going the test.

Though you have a crush on Genji, you sigh dreamily as you look at his scared muscular features shown.

"Um,(Name)? Are you okay?" Mercy ask you. "Huh?" You hide yourself behind the clipboard. "Oh, um... yes! Sorry about that Angela! I was distracted!" You smiled awkwardly.

She smile at you."I see that blushing face of yours!" She giggled. "What face?" You quickly tried to change to subject. "Um... Winston! How is Lena's movability speed going?"

"Apparently she going the high rate than she did before. This means she started to able control her own speed at a time." He type the calculation on the computer.

"Acknowledge." You wrote down that on your clipboard. As you finished writing that down Mercy look at with a furious face.

"What?" You look at her. "Don't play dumb! I know you try to change the subject!" She look at you deeply.

"Dr.Ziegler pay attention to Oxton's heart rate." Other scientist call out for her. She then gave a mean glear at you. She only did that because she didn't want to make a fool at herself.

You were so close from spilling the beans. (Why did I write that?) You didn't want to any one to know that you like Genji.

***Time Skip***

After the test you heard King's Row is under attack from Commander Morrison. And Tracer is off to her first mission. Sigh as you were left alone in the lab testing out some chemicals.

You then hear footsteps approach you. You thought is going to Ana or someone else. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Hello, (Name)." The voice was familiar. You turn to see the person who greet you. Genji, it was him.

"What are you doing here alone?" He asked you.

"Oh... I don't know." You try not to stare at his muscular distractedly.

"I know you like me." You tell there is a smile in his eyes.

"How did you know?" You at him with questioning eyes.

"A little someone who is from Switzerland." He got closer to you.

Mercy! You should of known. You going have to pay back then her.

"Do you like me? I mean if you don't it's okay for me. I can find another--" You have been by the cheek. You look up at him you didn't even notice he took off his mouth guard.

"I like you. Your perfect for me. Even when you are scared or bruised and I love you just the way you are."

You smiled. "I love you, too. You are the man I wanted and I'll never let you go. Even though you're just a cyborg I still love you." You hug him.

He smile and place a kiss on your forehead.

*****The Next Day******

Mercy was at the cafeteria taking a break with Tracer, Torbjorn, McCree, Ana and Winston. They were all chating, well Lena talking about her first mission. Winston just eating up the whole peanut butter jar and Ana taking a sip of her tea. As for Torbjorn tried eat his breakfast in peace and McCree pretend to acknowledge every word she say. Mercy just sat there listening.

You got the perfect plan to take her back. You walk up to her and said to her; "This is for telling him that!"
You shove a pie at her face. Tracer laugh along with the rest. Ana and McCree just gave a small chuckle.

FIN

Sooooooooo I hope you like this!!!!! And please support me!!! To really support me by following me or check out my other works. To those who to get more info about my works or whatever what is going around with me please check a book title "For My Followers/About Me".

Thanks.😃😃😃😃😃😊😊😊😊