Mercy x Fem!Sick!Reader || Swiss Doctor

Request by: @Liestheytellofdreams

Sorry for any errors!

Today, you were sick. It started off in the battlefield, you have a sore throat. You kept coughing and Mercy was worried about you. "Maybe you should take a day off or it will get worse." She suggest said.

"No, I'll be good here." You continue to focus on your target.

***Time Skip***

Your stomach starting to hurt from a injury and from a stomach ache. "(Name), are you okay?" Angela ask you. "Yeah, I'm fine. I have some training to do." You almost walk off till she grabbed your wrist.

"You should really take a day off." She again suggest. You let go and ignore her. You really have to put on some more training.

As you arrive the training room you pick up your gun and aim for the target. Before you can shoot, you then sneezed. Oh God.... You then fainted...

*Later*

You awoken in your room. Your head hurts and you then turn to see Angela. "As a doctor, you should have listened to what I said." She slowly pats your head.

You blush. "Sorry, I was wanting to train but I think I got carried away." "I talk to Morrison, I told him your taking the day off." She smiled. "Hopefully you'll get better soon."

"Thanks." You smile.

FIN

Soooo I hope you enjoy this! If you want Go to my page and there is a book title "For my followers/About Me" check it out for updates on this book and other works and what's going on with me. To really support me follow me or check out my other works!!!

WOW! More than 4k! Thank you so much!!! It really means so much to me!!!!

I'll soon write more since I got a lot of works!😅