Hey guys!

Okay, I know majority of you guys are gonna want to skip this. But if you're patient there's gonna be a surprise for you!

Okay, here goes. I've received feedback that there has to be more drama in this story and that the chapters are too short. But seriously? If you want a longer chap, you would have to wait weeks! I'm doing shorter chaps for the benefit of the people.

More drama? Come on people! I wanna start a new book! :-( (Cue the pouty face). But you guys have to be patient please. Let's not forget that I'm still in school. I have homework. My parents, my teachers . . . They're counting on me to improve. Between schoolwork, tuition, extra curricular-activities, I'm gonna need more time to update. And that my mum is gonna confiscate my phone if I do something wrong so yeah.

Okay, for those patient Junettes, here's your surprise.

Chapter Fourty Six

Brandon Drake Murphy

"Hey, dad!" I cried out, hugging Dad.

  "Welcome to my new home, son," he replied warmly. "Do you want some snacks? Chocolate mints, maybe?"

  I licked my lips. "Mm. Sounds delicious. Thanks."

  Dad went into the kitchen and returned with two bowls of Chocolate Mints.

  I bit into one of them. The taste was familiar. "Are these from Coco's Choco Palace?" I asked.

  Coco's Choco Palace was a shop selling literally all kinds of chocolates. From bitter to sweet, from dark to white. Oh, don't forget chocolate mints!!!!!

  "Only the best for my favorite celeb!" Dad said, laughing.

  I grinned in response. "Thanks. About the divorce," I said.

  Dad's face darkened. "Oh. Well, what about it?"

  "Do you seriously suspect Abigail?" I asked.

  "Yes," Dad replied grimly.

  "Why?" I pushed. "Why don't you trust Abigail?"

  "Well, for starters, she's very nosy and maybe she was snooping around the house," Dad started.

  I cut in. "Um, hello? She was at some benefit concert for Whales in Coastic Islands! How can she be in two places at once?"

  "Okay, fine," Dad replied, defested that his son had proved him wrong. "Secondly, she's always bragging that she had some private detectives put up some secret surveillance cameras around the house."

  "Um, Dad? She was kidding," I said.

  "She could have been serious," he argued.

  "Fine. Even if it was real, you know Abigail's too busy to monitor the footage. Someone must have helped her," I pointed out.

  "That "someone" could have been the one who told Abigail. And Abigail leaked the scandel!" Dad protested, not wanting to prove that Abigail was not the culprit.

  I gave him a look that said Really? "You and Mum track all her messages and calls," I replied.

  Dad didn't say anything. "See?" I concluded. "Abigail's perfectly innocent."

  Bzz. My phone buzzed. I looked down at the screen.

  Jo_anne : Taylor was the person who leaked the scandel but it was just accidental. Will gv u full dets once we reach home. P.S. Don't tell any1. Just forgive her this once... :-)

  Hmmm . . . not telling the truth was wrong. Maybe I could just stick with the story that was already forming in my head.

  Brandon_Murphy : No worries. btw, can we both stick to the story? The story: The press installed a camera secretly in the house Ruby and Fred currently own (The one you're in) and got the news from there. How does that sound?

  Jo_anne : Great. I'll tell Abigail. She probably won't ask. She'll just take it as we're tryin 2 prove her innocent.

  Brandon_Murphy : Wait. Isn't Jovan with you?

  Jo_anne : I thought he was with YOU

  Brandon_Murphy : Oh, wait. He's at his part time job at Safer's Shop&Go

  "If Abigail wasn't the one who leaked the scandel, who is?" Dad questioned.

  "Um...Joanne and Abigail and Taylor had searched Mum's house and found a secret camera with the initials "J.P.". They searched online and saw that the JP was the initials for Janet Parker, and she owned a paparazzi group in town. That's how the press knew about the divorce," I explained.

  He nodded. But I knew that look he was giving me. It was a confused look but he didn't want to spoil his image. "Ooohhkay."

  After a conversation about sports and what not, I left and drove back to my - me and Joanne - house.