Chapter Nine

Breakfast
Joanne Belle Kameron
"Joanne! Brandon! When did you meet!?" a female reporter yelled as soon as Brandon and I stepped out of the car.
  "No! Ignore Kayla! Answer my question instead! Would you do the honor of letting me interview you guys?" a male reported shouted.
  Brandon pushed his way past the crowd with me.
  "Man! Those reporters are really pushy, aren't they?" I whispered, fearing to get bad publicity. Even though I wasn't new with reporters as my great aunt Janis was an actress and used to live in my house, it had been a long time since she moved out.
  He grinned. "You have no idea."

*After Breakfast*
"Okay. So what do you want to eat for lunch?" I asked Brandon.
  We were pushing a cart through a nearby supermarket, scanning the aisles for basic necessities and ingredients for lunch.
  "Um, how about Mac N Cheese?" he suggested.
  I shook my head. "Too simple. How about my special instant noodles?"
  He frowned. "You mean the packaged one?"
  I laughed and shook my head. "No, silly. The one I cook."
  He nodded.
  "Do you have any allergies?" I asked. He shook his head. "Do you hate any food?" He shook his head.
  I grabbed a packet of gold mushroom and put it into the shopping cart along with carrots, noodles, corn, and soup. On our way out, my eye was caught by my picture splashing onto magazines and the end where the cashiers were positioned.
  Joanne Kameron : No longer Ms Perfect anymore : No makeup! Cheetahbeat read.
  Joanne Kameron : Hate Club on social networks! Entertainment Weekly read.
  In a flash, I grabbed all the magazines and stuffed them inside the cart and managed to pay for all of them.