-Chapter 14-

(Blueberry's POV)
"C-come on, this map thing must be broken, right?? He couldn't have just disappeared!" Ink looked over at me with a frown "listen blue, if he isn't there then um.." It went silent, Cherry looked at Ink with widened eyes.
I could tell they were insinuating something, I just didn't know what. "Hell no, Don't go there, his papy is somewhere, and I don't care what you say or think, but you're helping us." Ink glared at Cherry, he threw the piece of paper down which slid right next to me and stood up "Where the hell would he be then Cherry, name one place we haven't looked in that AU?! Ink yelled. Cherry also stood up quickly.
"I swear if we were alone I would bust your skull open, and maybe he isn't in that f-cking AU you idiot! He could be somewhere else!" Then dream stood up. Why does everybody stand up? It's not like this is some weird fight story right? "Guys! Quite yelling at each other! This isn't gonna help us look for papy when you two want to tear each others ribs out!"
          Both Cherry and Ink looked over at Dream with the same frustrated look as before. They both scooted away from each other and sat down, then they looked over at me. I only continued to stare at the paper, looking at my old home be so dark, gloomy, and down right depressing. No monsters hopping around, laughing, putting up lights and being lively with their friends and family. Why did Error destroy all of that? If he was that lonely and upset why didn't he try and be my friend...
          Cherry walked over and patted me on the back. "Sry Blue.. he might not be there but there is always other Au's" Ink interrupted Cherry, "Ok, then Cherry, what other Au do you think he is in?" Cherry angrily looked at Ink and yelled. " Ok smart a-s take us back to my world and we will find him on our own. Cause your no f-ing help!"
     Ink took out his brush as if ready to fight. I'm sick of them fighting, so I'd rather me and cherry look with some one who won't aggravate him. "Maybe Cherry is right, Ink please just send us back, It'll be ok, maybe Papy is there." I smile hoping that will calm Ink down. "Yea, Just send them back Ink. It saves me and Blue the trouble of hearing you two go at it every second." Ink sighed and finally agreed to sending us back to Cherry's AU. Finally, me and Dream can have sweet silence again!
         Cherry looks happy about this as well, which didn't surprise anyone. Cherry and me stand next to each other and await Ink to do his magic. "Remember you two, be careful ok. I hope you guys find honey pap." "Oh we will find him." Cherry sounds very optimistic about this, or was he trying to be mean.. at this point I can't tell with that angry skeleton. "Well bye you two" "Bye! It was nice meeting you two!"
        Before we can say goodbye, Ink sends us flying through his portal, we both end up falling on a pile of snow. At least Cherry did, I fell on his back. Before I could say anything he starts swearing and trying to push me off. I get off saying multiple sorry's, I really felt bad. "You think the Skittle could warn us next time!" I chuckle at Cherry and his anger. I look around and notice that we've fallen right in the middle of his Snowdin. It's nice being able to see something besides Ink's void.
      I help Cherry up, while he's still complaining about Ink. I start to hear foot steps from in the snow coming from down the road. I slightly turn my head, expecting to see an angry underfell papyrus. Instead I'm greeting with an orange hooded and tall skeleton.

(OMG THE 14TH CHAPTER IS OUT ITS A MIRACLE! Guys I'm so sorry to all of you. The readers of this story grew so much and I just couldn't leave this story because of all of you! This is almost the last chapter, I think two more chapters and we will be done! I hope you guys liked this chapter!! Love you all so much!! Have a great day everyone!)

{Hey guys one more thing I've been meaning to talk about. I've noticed some people have put this in a ship reading list. I wanted to say first off that's totally fine! This story can be seen however you guys like. I'm to scared to express my ships on the internet so I could never make this a ship story, best I can do is hint at it XD but if you see this as a ship story go ahead! Just know this will not turn into a ship story, just so everyone can read without having to worry about reading with ships they don't like!}