-Chapter 10-

(Underswap sans/ blue POV)
I looked at the skeleton for a moment in confusion. He looked.. So cool! "Um hi! What's your name?"
The skeleton jumped out of the portal. He was holding a matching skateboard. "Yo little blue bro. I'm Fresh"
I smiled, "I'm blue Or blueberry! It's nice to meet you, oh I have a friend, Cherry! Cherry!" I yelled.
     Cherry emerged from behind me and with a questioning look toward fresh. "What's with the face Edgy Mc My Chemical Romance"   (Sorry I had to put in the reference)
      Cherry looks a little offended by this, as he growls under his breath. I honestly thought it was a funny name, even though I didn't get it. Quickly fell went to say something but he says something different then what he would usually say.
" I reaaally don't like you" Cherry hissed at Fresh. Fresh laughed and spoke. "I never told you you had to like me, anyway Soo brosephs I was told to come and watch you bro's as ink brah is gone" Fresh said as he twirled his skateboard with his pointer finger." were not baby's..." Cherry said under his breath.
     Fresh looked over at Cherry and sighed "Stop being so unfresh dude, it ain't cool" Cherry looked away and huffed. "Well um ok Fresh! Soo are we stuck here till ink gets back?"
Fresh looked up and tapped his chin.
"I'm afraid so, hmm.." Me and Cherry looked at him as we waited for his long thought to end. "I can probably bend the rules for you two rad skeles." My smile grew giant, maybe we can go some other AU's!
      Error never let me go with him to any AU's... but he usually was going to a bad one... did he worry for me?
      I put my thought to the side and looked over at cherry. Cherry was smiling to, I guess he's also happy to know we're getting out of here. "Ok maybe your not so bad..dude" Fresh smiled "rad"
      Fresh looked to his left and snapped his fingers and three portals appeared. "Now you guys have a choice which AU will you bro's like to go to?" Cherry and me looked at are options.
      One was really weird looking, it had a lot of weird people sticking there tongues out, and kissing. "Eewww that one is to lewd" Cherry nodded his head in agreement with a little red on his cheekbones.
       The second one was really creepy. It had a lot of blood and dead things. I was visibly shacking. "U-um please n-not that one" Cherry patted my head.
"What about the last one then? It looks pretty nice." I looked over and saw one that had a lot of stars, it looked really familiar. "Yea that one looks great!" Fresh understood are decision and closed the other two AUs.
Fresh grabbed his skateboard and ran through the portal, "See ya two soon!" After he said that he was gone. Cherry put a hand on my shoulder, "So should we go?" I nodded my head and walked toward the portal.
I took a cautious step in, and Cherry followed. I looked around the new environment. It was magnificent, I couldn't believe my eyes. Even the grass looked pretty, there was a giant cliff ahead which lead to nothing but a sea of beautiful stars.
      I remember... error came here, a lot. I walked over to the cliff and sat on my knees. There was two thread needles and a big ball of blue yarn. Was he practice the knitting? He knew I did.. maybe he liked my knitting skills, mweh hehe...
   Fell brought me into my senses as he tapped my back and sat next to me. "You ok there Blue?"
(Fell sans/ Cherry POV)
   Blue was looking pretty down, maybe I should ask what's wrong. I walk over to blue and tap him on the back.
     "You ok there Blue?" I ask him. His head pops up and looks over at me. He looked up at me and smiled nodding his head. "I'm fine!"
He's a pretty good lier but it's still easy to tell he's not ok. "...I'm not so sure you are" Blue looked back forward. " You remember me telling you about Error, right?"
    Ohh I remember that glitch, I have a hate for him currently in my soul. "Yes I remember..." I said with a pissed off tone.
        "Well... I think he might have actually have cared a little bit..." Blue said this with a guilty voice. But why?? That glitch has been keeping him locked away and he feels guilty about running away?? I would have straight up killed him if I was blue!
     "Hey listen if he cared he wouldn't have locked you away, and he didn't even talk to you.. I would have done what you did blue." Blue looked at me after those few minutes we were talking
     "...Yea..Thanks cherry, but I wish I could have helped Error. He just really needed a friend." He said in a soft and sorrow voice. " I guess but hey. Uhh well at least your free, Error will be fine.."
    I honestly don't care if he's gonna be ok, I hope he isn't but if this sappy stuff will help blue then I guess.
     Blue looked back up at the stars and sighed,"I hope so" We sat there for a nice 2 more minutes until ugh mr 'I'm all fresh and shit' came back.
   "Uhh yo guys we better skadatle outa here, stary bro's coming" Me and blue looked at Fresh, Blue stood and nodded his head.
    He seemed kind of relieved that we were leaving. I stood up and agreed to leave. "Rad, ok let's go!"
      Fresh did this little hand move, which made him look like a complete idiot and we were back in inks void thing or whatever.
    Fresh then spoke after a minute of us getting back and trying to find something to do. "Welp! I better move on out. Ink bro should be back and well then I'll just be here doing nothing we'll I could be skating. I'll see you skele bro's on the flip side!"
     He then fell backwards into a portal. Good riddance, I could not stand the way he talks. "Well um so what now? It's really boring.."
    Blue looked at me and smiled his giant smile. "How about we draw?!" Blue said with a excited tone. I don't like drawing cause geez to much work, all those precise lines and stupid shapes.
   But on the other hand what else is there to do. "Sure..." Blue jumped in excitement, "Yay!!"
       Then me and blue began looking for all the materials we might need to draw whatever the hell we were gonna draw.

(AHH YAY CHAPTER 10 FINISHED, TANK DA GODS!!! But anyway- Error: He-e-y W-why aA-m I T-the villain?!!
Because Error, excuse Error he's just a mad potato. I hope you guys enjoyed chapter 10! Ive currently finished this chapter at 4:52 in the morning. @~@ I'm a very tired person, also was reading um "normal" story's
Error: Y-ye-a right
SHUT UP, so you know the drill, BYE BYE GUYS!!)