-chapter 4-

Wait he knew who I was? No, no he most likely didn't, I remembered that there are different AU's. So he probably has another sans here. Wow I really learned a lot from error for the time that I had in the void...
           The skeleton starts walking farther away from me letting me have a sigh of relief. I start to hear a distant conversion between two voices.
             "Sans! I lost a skeleton!"
"What?" A new voice asked. "You heard me, there was a little skeleton and I lost the little-" then the other new skeleton cuts him off with laughter, but why was he laughing?
               "Hey,hey, wait so what you mean to tell me is that you lost a little guy?!" He continues his laughter. Then he speaks again, "wow boss I thought you could do a skele-Ton better." "Ugh I'm going home, don't bother coming home ether you sad excuse for a brother..."
            Then I hear a crack and once again the "crunching" of the snow,soon enough I can't hear the snow crunching anymore.
              I peeked up a little to see the new skeleton that was just laughing,with a face that was serious and a little annoyed looking to. He looked like,me, kinda.
              He had a crack on one of his eye sockets, w-what happened to him?. He had a big black coat with a fluffy hood, it looked really comfortable. And then this one gold tooth. This guy didn't look like he wanted to be messed with.
(Fell sans/ cherry POV)
(A/n: hey cool we get to see a little of what is going on with fell ^w^ oh by the way sorry for any swearing! Hmm I bet most if you don't care well any way, on with the story!)
            I breath in and out. "God can this day get any more f-ing great?!" I said out loud. Boss is such an a-hole, he is so up tight about everything. Ugh might as well stop pouting about it and get on with the rest of my stupid life.
               But what the hell do I do now... Wait,wait boss did mention that skeleton that got away, I guess I can look for that guy. Hehe I'll make boss pissed and jealous.
               Huh? I glance over at a bush to see these two blue eyes staring at me. Oh hell no we gonna fight, I'm not having some creep just staring at me! I start stomping over to the creeps little hiding spot.
(Okay back to blueberry's/swap sans POV)
               He was standing there for awhile,I'm guessing he was lost in his thoughts. When out of no where he stares at me with a surprised yet mad look.
               He starts storming over to my location! oh god,oh god,oh god,what do I do?! In the middle of my thoughts of what to do I glance up to see the skeleton right there.
               "Ahh!" The other skeleton jumps back a little, maybe he wasn't expecting to hear me scream. He looked at me funny,then he snorted, and that snort turned into laughter.
           Huh looks like he likes to laugh, ME TO!

(A/n:Aeeyyy fourth chapter completed -w-. This chapter had the most words so far yea ^w^. Well hope you enjoyed this chapter, feel free to comment and do whatever you like. Bye bye!!)