-chapter 8-

( Fell sans/Cherry POV)
I prepared myself to get hit,again,only to get pushed from the side by um I'm guessing blue maybe.
     I FELL onto the snow beside the few steps. (Hehe never a bad time to make a pun...actually no there are some bad times...like when your pet fish dies...wait what was I doing oh wait sh-t)
      I look up to see boss holding up blue by his baby blue bandana. "This was the little shit that I lost, NYE HEH HEH, looks like your not completely useless."
      Ok that's it this f-ker has pulled the last mustard bottle off the shelf! "Who the f-ck do you think you are!" My eye started glowing that evil blood red as two glowing bones aim straight for boss.
     W-wait this is a bad idea I can't kill boss, he's still my f-ed up brother. I aimed my bones at his red gloves covered hands, causing him to let go of blue and fall backward.
        Blue fell to the ground allowing me to get him away from my bro. I picked the smaller skeleton up letting him rest on my back as I tlp (tlp= teleport) to my room.
Blue flinched slightly as we passed as we passed through the void, hopefully he doesn't wake up and see the void, cause I don't want him to freak out. Soon enough I feel myself stumble a bit as we arrive in my room. I drop blue on my bed as I fell face first to the floor.
"Ouf!" F-ck that hurt! I hear shuffling on my bed. I lay still like a statue. I hear a Blue get off the bed. He looks down at me in confusion, "A-are you ok?" I stand up and answer with a yes. Then I feel blue hug me. "h-hey get off!" I slightly push him gesturing for him to get off.
He got what I was hinting at and he let go with a disappointed look. "Sorry... Uh- wait we're is the other skeleton!" Sh-t I forgot. I run to my window to see that boss was walking around, I guess he was doing this for a while. He soon gives up and starts walking away grumpy as hell.
I look back at the worried skeleton, "He's going some where else, you can calm down now." Blue sighed and sat on the bed and looked down at his feet. I walked around the bed and sat next to him.
It was really quite for a bit until he spoke, "Why is he like that to you?" I stood my silent structure, I'm guessing he caught on since he said, "n-nvm you don't have to answer..." I sighed and "Thanks..." DID I JUST SAY THANKS? I really need help.... (red is becoming a softy -w-)
       Blue layed back and stared at the cieling. I did the same, I nearly fell asleep until I heard blue faintly say "I miss home..." wow um oh god I'm not good with comforting, wth do I say or do?!
       Maybe a hug? No I'll pat his shoulder, no more hugs. I slightly patted blue on the shoulder and silently said "I know, it's gonna be ok." From the corner of my eye I see blue slightly smile. Guess I can comfort others.
        Suddenly from outside the window I heard blue's name be called. Blue's eyes suddenly sprung to life as he jumped from the bed and ran to the window. I slowly followed and looked out to see, OH COME ON IS THAT ANOTHER VERSION OF ME?!
     (Please don't be error) This skeleton had (please don't be error) a brown (thank god)  long scarf around his neck with a giant paint brush on his back.
     The brush left a long trail of black ink coming from the forest. Out of the blue, blueberry exclaimed, "That's Ink! I know-" I grabbed blues mouth so that the skeleton didn't hear loud mouth. I guess his name is Ink huh, makes sense.
       Ink looked over at us through the window and I felt my whole soul leave my presence. I could tell this this guy wasn't to happy to see me. Welp this isn't gonna be good.

(A/n:FINALLY sry...again, there's a lot going on but I got the time to write it. By the way you guys can ask me some questions and I'll answer some of them.I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to comment and do whatever you like! Bye bye!)