-chapter 11-

(Fell sans/Cherry)
Me and blueberry were currently looking for art supplies and paper, I guess. I went one way and he went the other. We both agreed to meet back at the spot we're blue left one of his gloves.
       I was looking for pencils, crayons, and pens. Blue went looking for paper. Obviously that wasn't gonna be hard for him, since there Is literally paper everywhere floating around.
     I looked everywhere, the silence growing louder since I was alone. I looked around, but I just couldn't freaking find anything!
     I turned around but tripped over a tiny can. ok THIS CAN WAS NOT HERE A SECOND AGO. Aaand now my knee hurts, great.
   I moved a bit feeling a pinch of pain. I stood up, I've gone through worse so this doesn't really affect me... I grabbed the stuff and started walking back to blue's glove.
I started hearing some high pitched laughing. Ok one of the voices was definitely blue, but I'm new to the other voice.
I finally arrived at the glove, blue was standing there laughing so I was right, and there was another skeleton also laughing right next to him.
This one was the same height as blue, making him shorter than me. He had a yellow cape, and a little yellow crown thing that went around his head. He kind of looked like blue.
      "Ok um I'm back? Mind if I ask who your new friend is blue?" I asked blue.
       "Oh this is dream! Well you were looking for the pencils and other utensils, dream appeared!( A wild dream has appeared) He was looking for ink, but since ink isn't here yet he decided to just wait with us."
God that was like a whole speech, but it did explain everything so meh. "Hi im dream! As blue said, it's nice to meet you! Yooour Cherry right?"
    "Yea that's me" I quietly said. "Cool! Soo well we wait, I'm pretty sure you guys were gonna draw, right?" Dream asked.
     "Oh yea we were! Cherry, the pencils please!" "Sure thing" I then handed blue the can of pencils. Blue then proceeded to lay out the papers and pencils.
    "There, we can draw now guys!" Blue then Laid down and started drawing. I sat down and looked at my paper trying to think of what I could draw.
     Dream sat down last and started to draw as well. Hm.. I decided to draw blue and boss. Pretty much two important people to me.
     Even though boss doesn't care about me, I don't  care, I still care for him, he'll always be my brother. And blues my first close friend, and to me, that makes him important.
    I started drawing, I haven't drawn in awhile soo I'm pretty sure this is gonna look worse than a 3 year olds drawing of a dog.
    I glanced over at Dream, he was sitting there tapping his pencil on his chin. Then I glanced over at blue, he was really concentrated.
     After a few min every one finished. Dream put his drawing down first, "Well I drew Ink and my brother nightmare!"
        The drawing was pretty good, especially compared to mine. "Nice drawing" "Great job! It's awesome!" "Hehe thanks guys! I've been practicing with ink!"
     Next I put my drawing down, "Well I drew blue and my brother..." both of them looked like they loved my drawing, which confused me. But my face turned to a little smile from there reactions.
    Lastly blue put down his picture. "I drew Cherry, Ink, Dream, Error, my brother, and ... The rest of my friends." Blue only drew there heads so that's why he could fit all of the monsters on the page.
      The drawing was just as good as Dreams, it made me happy that he drew me, and I wasn't angry, giving me a +1 in happiness.
       He was staring at the paper being silent. "I drew them because they all are important to me...and some I'll never see again so now I can remember them forever."
    God his words cut like a knife in the feels, I could tell Dream knew what he was talking about, since he made a little frown.
     Blue didn't cry but instead he held tightly on to the paper. I scooted closer to blue and patted his head. He looked up and giggled. Aw thank goodness, a sad blue is to depressing for me.
   "Well I'm glad your ok blue, man when is Ink getting back? He should be here by now right??" Dream said worriedly.
    "Yea he should, I hope he isn't hurt!" Me and dream both nodded our heads in agreement.
     "Ok that's it, I'm getting impatient here" As I said those words, a portal opened next to us, revealing the one and only rainbow skeleton.
      He fell in and fell to the ground, as he began to breath normal again and calm down. "Ink! Oh thank goodness your ok!" Dream jumped up and ran to ink. "INK! I'm so glad, what happened??"
"Hey guys, sry Error was there and he wasn't leaving without a fight, soo it took longer than expected." Ink said with a little chuckle.
     "At least your ok, I was worried that you might have died!" Dream stated with a tone you usually hear from your parents, after you do some dare devil act. "Well im ok now, so stop your worrying. Hehe"
     Dream puffed up his cheeks, making a little angry face. Ink chuckled, "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about our art lessons." Dream then started to calm down, then he smiled, "Thanks Ink! I thought you did forget hehe." Dream said with a happy tone.
    "Ok now that that's settled, I haven't forgotten about you two." Ink said more seriously then how he was talking two seconds ago.  "I'm sry for leaving you two so suddenly, but I had to deal with Error. But I guess you three handled yourselves pretty well. Except you guys  did have a 'babysitter'." Blue chuckled. "Yea we did! We drew pictures to pass the time!" Blue said with stars in his eyes.
     "You did? Awesome! Can I see?" Ink asked. "Sure!" We all started grabbing our drawings and showing them to Ink. He as the artist freak loved all of them. "These are so great! And dream your getting way better at your drawing skills, good job!" Dreams face lit up in  happiness. "Thank you Ink!" 
     When we finished presenting our drawings, everyone sat down in a circle. "Ok blue, and Cherry, you guys are sticking together, right?"
     I nodded my head, and right after me, blue did the same. "Ok then, since I got blue here before Error did, Error won't be stealing blue anytime soon. But that doesn't mean he won't try again. So Cherry, blue, be careful. You can stay here with me for awhile, or you can go back."
    Blue looked at me, I guess he was expecting me to answer. "Hm.. is there anyway we could go to his AU?"

(A/n: OK THAT TOOK TOOO LONG SORRYY! Also thank you guys so much for 1K Views THATS CRAZY TO ME! I want to cry, but really thanks so much, your all amazing people. I hope you all enjoyed chapter 11, you know the drill, do whatever you like. BYE BYE!! HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY!)