-Chapter 13-

(Fell sans/ Cherry)
    Me and blue were outside, he was smiling like a happy little kid. I grabbed his arm. "Ok blue, you know the drill. You won't freak out while teleporting right?" I asked him.
"Of course not! I'm the brave and magnificent Sans!" He said confidently. "Ok if you say so..." with that I began to teleport. I felt a rubber glove grab my arm.
    I looked back to see blue with big blue stars in his eyes, with an awe struck mouth. Heh maybe the kid really was right, about being brave.
    As we were close to arriving at waterfall, I started to think, how is this little guy in the royal guard? I bet the rest of the royal guard in his place are stuffed animals.
     Another question that burned in my mind was how the Heck does he do that star eye thing?? Like is that a medical condition or somethin? I'll ask him when we're there.
We land in his waterfall after our little teleporting session. I let go of blue and stuff my hands into my pockets, then I look at him. " So blue, um how do you do that star eye thing?"
Blue looked at me confused for a bit but then realized what I was talking about. "Oh this!" He shut his eyes and opened them to show these two big Yellow stars with tiny blue stars in the middle of them.
Ok another fact, he can do this medical star thing by will. "Yea, how in the underground do you do that??" I asked.
"Oh it's simple Cherry, I'll show you, so first just close your eyes!" I did as he asked, I doubt I can do it too but whatever might as well try. "Ok cherry, now think about the things that make you the most happy in life, or just things that make you happy, or made you happy in the past."
I thought a bit, mustard of course is a thing that I enjoy. Blue is to, my brother, and.. nah nvm... "Ok Cherry, have you thought of some things?" I heard blue ask. I quietly nod my head, focusing on the three things.
"Good, ok cherry now slowly open your eyes, but don't lose track of your thought." I took a breather and opened my eyes slowly like blue informed. I immediately saw his face of curiosity turn to a gigantic smile.
    "D-did I do it??" Blue started hoping on the heel of his boot and responded with, "Yes! Your doing it!!"

I smiled a bit as I played with the little pieces of fuzz in my coat pockets. "Thanks for teaching me blue" he gave me a thumbs up and said "The cool and magnificent Sans is always willing to teach and help all his friends!" We both chuckle.
    Then we began walking around water fall. There wasn't one sign of life in here besides a single bird. How is the thing alive? Did Error decide he was to scared to kill the thing?
Blue hurried up ahead to a little stand, which was like my stand in my waterfalls.
He stopped and looked around the stand. It's pretty messed up having to watch him like this, when knowing his brother isn't here..

(Blueberry/ underswap sans/ blue's POV)
       I looked around frantically. Trying to find the slightest indication that my brother was here at some point recently!
     Then I saw a blue string next to the stand, It was burnt at the end of it. I couldn't stop staring at it. My stare was cut off when I felt A hand touch my shoulder. "Hey sorry kid, He's bound to be somewhere around your AU, don't worry."
       Wow, Cherry has changed so much since we meet, he's much nicer, which makes me super happy!! I smiled from Cherries reassurance. Then I felt a giant bonk on my skull. I groaned in pain. I heard Cherry groan as well.
       I looked behind me to see a very angry Ink. "What are you two doing here! I told you to stay near Snowdin, I've been looking everywhere for you!" Cherry rolled his eyes, "Geez Skittle , chill out, were not dead so no need to freak out."
      "Still you could have been, Anyway come on times up." I sighed, "ok." Ink opened a portal back to his part of the void. He jesters for us to follow him as he jumps in. Cherry jumped in bringing me along with him. We both landed on a pile of drawings which had different skeletons that looked like me on them.
     There were so many it was mind
blowing! I had no idea there were so many AU's. I had assumed there were only like seven?! Ink looked over at us and nearly screamed. "My drawings!!"
        He started piling them all back together, pulling at the corners of some that had bent corners. Dream looked over as well with a face of worry as he rushed over and quickly helped Ink. I looked up at Cherry who just sat there in confusion, " Are those drawings really that important??"
    Both Dream and Ink looked up at Cherry and yelled "YES!" Cherry put his hands up in defense and backed up a bit. I chuckled, then sat down by Ink and dream, and began helping put the drawings together. It felt like a year before we finished but we got them back into their piles.
Cherry sat down next to me after we finished. Dream laid down on his back with a sigh. "Ok, Cherry,Blue, what were you guys doing by waterfall anyway?" Ink asked, breaking the short silence between the four of us.
"We went looking for Blues bro,but you interrupted our search." Ink rolled his eyes and picked up a piece of paper, and took out a tiny paintbrush out of his jacket pocket. Then he began drawing a circle, Me, Cherry, and Dream gathered around Ink and watched the paper.
He then in cursive wrote Underswap at the top of the paper. When he wrote that, in the middle of the circle it glowed then showed my AU.
My eyes widened, Cherries eyebrow raised and dream quickly looked at Ink and said, "Why did you never show me this!"
Ink hushed Dream and started moving his hand on the paper, it showed a bird eye view of my AU. He went throughout out my AU. I looked carefully, so I could see if I could spot papy. It's been a little bit of looking and we're already in the Queens castle. Still no sign of papy...

(A/n: OMG FREAKING FINALLY ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT! SO SO SO SORRY FOR THAT LONG HOLD UP! I had fun with making the drawing, hope you guys like it, Also holy cow over 2k Views!thank you guys so much! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And guys tell me where you think stretch/ Us papyrus is, I wanna hear some of your ideas. OK BYE BYE EVERYONE! HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY! >w<)