-chapter 3-

I look around, the gentle snow falling on my gloves. My legs only hurt a little so I managed to stand up.
This place seemed so familiar to me, I wanted to wish it was my home but I knew it wasn't.
But I still felt happy "Mwehehe!" I started jumping in the snow, giggling well doing so. " I escaped! I got out of that white prison! I really did it! Hehe" My celebration was cut short as I started to hear the snow behind me "crunch."
My head swerved back ward to see a tall figure covered by the mist, with the only thing visible is a red glowing bone in it's hand. I approached the figure and now I could see every detail.
H-he looked like papy... But I knew it wasn't him since this skeleton had scarier features and cloths. I then spoke after I got my thought out of the way, " um h-hi!" I tried to show the other skeleton that I meant no harm but... That didn't work out as well as I was hopping for.
He Threw the blood red bone at me slightly hitting my arm. "Ow!" Okay by this point I knew this skeleton wasn't giving me any mercy.
I grabbed my arm and I fled from the second attack. I was terrified... Yea this place wasn't like home, not as much as I thought it was.
I heard the crunching of the soft snow getting faster, and know sounding like crumbling up paper. My eyes drifted over to a near by bush " I can hide there!" I thought to myself. First I checked for the skeleton to see were he was, he was again hidden behind the mist. I quickly leaped into the bush and went silent.
The skeleton slowed down looking around, he stopped right in front of the bush I was hiding in and gruffed. He stomped his foot making me flinch. (Aww looks like someone's a mad little evil baby XD)
luckily my flinch didn't give away my hiding spot surprisingly. I then heard him yell for some one, but he yelled for my name?

( Yay chapter 3 is finished hehe. I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to comment or do whatever you like! Byeee *waves bye*)