-chapter 6-

We continued to walk through the forest. It was quite and peaceful. My eyes traveled from tree to tree trying to find some thing interesting to catch my eye. That sadly didn't work and it was pretty boring the rest of the walk.

                 Cherry continuously looked around as if looking out for something, weird

Cherry continuously looked around as if looking out for something, weird. "Ok this is leadn to no were, I'm going to grillby's." He said out of the blue. "Oh can I come with?" "Ugh fine, are you just gonna follow me everywhere now?" He asked with a frustrated voice.
            "U-um ... No sorry" Wow my friend doesn't  like me already and we've been friends for less than an hour. " u-uh nvm, you can stay with me as long as you don't annoy the f-ck out of m-mph?!"
I slapped my hand over his mouth since he just said a very bad word! "Hey watch your mouth! That isn't a nice word" I said in a frustrated tone. He grabbed my hand and removed it from his face. "Oh so you don't like 'bad' words huh?" He asked with a evil smirk on his face.
"Yes I don't! Not at all!" "Hm well try this on for bad words" After he announced that he started spurting out all these bad words. "H-hey stop it!" He started laughing and whipped a little red tear from his eye socket.
"O-omg this is priceless!" Shortly after I said "C-can we just go to grillby's now?" By this point my cheek
Bones were puffed up with anger, making them look like little blue balloons, with the help of my natural blue blush on them. "Sure, I had my fun, just follow me." Then he started walking left. I did as he said not questioning him on his weird choice in direction.
When I followed him by turning left some how we were back in his snowdin, but h-how?! He looked back at me with a face of confidence and pride as he saw my aw struck face. " H-how did you do that!" I practically yelled at him. "For one can you shut your trap a little more (hehe Springtrap is more like it joking  fnaf reference >w<)
And two magic have you heard of it?"
             He said with a sarcastic voice. "Yes I have but not that magic move you did." "Huh, well I don't care come on, grillby's is just down the road." I nodded my head and we continued walking down snowdin's snowy path. We soon arrived at the broken down,boarded up windows, grillby's. After I examined the recked place we walked into the small establishment.
                 I look around to see monsters everywhere. None of them looked any less better than cherry. They looked to see who walked in, they stared, they sighed in anger, and went back to whatever they were doing. When me and cherry started walking to the counter I was expecting to see muffet behind the bar like usual, but yea no that wasn't the case.
              I see grillby instead? Except he looks almost completely different. In this AU he has a purple/ and slight magenta flame for his body instead of his normal orange and yellow color scheme,  Also he had a menacing smile.
             "Hey grillbz..." This grillby didn't respond and instead slammed a bottle of mustard on the table. Huh, weird it's like he knew what cherry wanted. D-Does he come here that often?
                Cherry plopped down on one of the seats as I helped myself to sit on the chair next to him. We talked about tiny things that lead into long pointless conversations. As he drank his mustard, he would occasionally make a bad pun and cause us to laugh.

               "Huh puns,ugh papy would make these funny puns all the time..." I thought to myself. After this thought I went silent.

(Yay chapter 7 done. Welp I hope you enjoyed,feel free to comment and do whatever you like. Also sorry for publishing late. I have a life to deal with to ya know.XD see ya in the next chapter bye bye!! And I drew the little picture for it hope it isn't to bad.)