Chapter Forty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Ar-are you okay?" he stuttered, slowly moving his eyes from Seokjin's body and looked straight into his eyes. Seokjin heaved a heavy sigh before closing his eyes tight shut, letting the oxygen to get through his brain and calmed his mind.

"Do I look like I am?" he said through his gritted teeth. He tried to answer it in a more calm and normal way but he couldn't, his heart was so heavy with disappointment and anger that he just couldn't do what he wanted.

Jimin flinched over his strong words and his cold expression. He looked around the vehicle to see what was painted across the other members' faces, but it seemed like they were all afraid to say anything and Jimin had to do everything on his own.

"I. . . .um, I'm sorry," he said slow, wasn't truly sure what to say and just let out whatever was on his mind.

"I'm sorry too I'm not in the mood right now, it'd be best if we won't be having any kind of conversations," said Seokjin. Jimin shrugged, before nodded slowly and turned his body sideways, facing the windows. The situation fell down to an awkward silence once again, everybody might seem like they weren't interested with what just happened by putting their earphones on and listen to some music. When in reality, their minds were rushing with thoughts and everything else they could think off. Everything was so miserable.

...

"Seokjin!" she yelled to his back as she followed him out of the door. He already had his bag in his hands, waiting for his manager to pick them up.

"Seokjin, look at me!" she yelled for what felt like had been the thousandth times but still, he didn't even think twice not to turn around and face her. The lump in her throat was getting heavier as she made her way facing Seokjin's face in front of him.

Sojung looked at him with sympathetic eyes, but he was looking somewhere else. She could clearly see how his eyes had become mean little slits and they seemed like they could cut the trees in halves. The sudden breeze brushed against Sojung's skin sending shivers down her spine—making her terrified of him even more.

"Seokjin, please look at me," she said and her voice broke. Seokjin heaved a heavy sigh, "I don't want to look at liars," he said through his gritted teeth.

"In what way did I lie to you?! I didn't even say or do anything!" she yelled, the tears were dripping out of her eyes unchecked.

"You made me trust you with your sweet mouth, you drove me crazy with your touch, you made me gone insane with the way you talk to me like you want me back or some shit but look what you did now! Hooking up with somebody else while giving someone else, which is me, the victim again, a high fucking hope and the next second you leave him feeling worthless like you are doing to me now!" he raised his tone with his eyebrows plunged to a frown. He could clearly feel his face getting warm and his ears getting hot despite the cold weather at the end of January.

"Wh-what are you talking about?! You don't even know if what you're thinking is right!" Sojung said through her sobs.

"Oh? So you're trying to tell me that the girl in the pictures is not you? Is that what you want to tell me now, huh Sojung?! Is that it!" he snorted.

"NO!" she yelled almost instantly after Seokjin's words.

"Thanks for admitting that you are the girl in the pictures. I appreciate your honesty, Kim Sojung. I didn't know you could actually say something that is actually a fact other than lies," he smirked, making Sojung's heart raced with sadness all over again. She couldn't think straight anymore, everything felt so miserable that she can't say a word. Sojung knew there was no way to make him believe her words.

"How can you say that to me? How can you not believe me? Am I that bad in your eyes?" Sojung said, her lips trembling and eyes twitching out of nowhere.