17. Snake

Soonyoung pov
I was in the dance studio, since Minghao and jun are taking care of their baby we had to get substitute "chan did you find any one yet?" "No hyung but seungkwan wants to help out really bad"I sighed and said "fine but put him in with the kids class"

Since I really wanted to see Jihoon I decided to call him so he could help us out "what do you want?" "I want you to help your husband at his dance studio" "I'm busy sleeping" "I'll buy you food when where done" I could already see him smiling though the phone "deal, see you soonnn!~"

He hung up on me without saying I love you wow so rude "hyung, seungkwan is here!" Dino shouted I went to go see him and omg his outfit was to much to handle he looked like a diva who was about to perform "hi, so your gonna be teaching the kids today please don't show them inappropriate stuff, I don't need their parents calling me"

"Don't worry hyung I'm the best dancer their is!" I just smile and point to the door when the kids where at, thank god the doors are glass causes girl I don't need parents calling me. I saw Jihoon get out of the car and omg he was wearing the cutest outfit in the world

God what did I do to deserve such a cute husband, he went inside the studio I went to go give him a big hug " I missed you my cinnamon roll~" he hugged me back and said " it only been an hour but okay, I missed you too"

"Anyway you're gonna be in with the teenage so just tell then they're gonna be in group and they have to make up their own choreography also make sure not do anything that will hurt the you and baby" "don't worry, I'll be safe" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and showed him the room the kids where in "Dino make sure to keep an eye on Seungkwan, I'm gonna teach advance class" "okay hyung!" I went in the room and started the class

~1 hour later~

I saw dino was waiting outside for me "class break time" I went outside and wiped the sweat off my forehead "what's up?" "Hyung theirs some asking for you, she says she wants private dance classes from you but I don't trust her" "I ruffled his hair "don't worry I will go talk to her"

I went to go talk to her but when I saw her I didn't want to talk to her anymore "what do you want amy" "I just want private lessons from my favorite oppa is that wrong?~" she tried to sound innocent which annoyed me so much, I can't believe I dated someone like her

"Yes it is because I know what you actually want from me" "oppa why would you lie to me you said we where gonna have a future together but then Jihoon got in the way" she giggled and got closer to me "oppa you will always be mine and no one else"

I laughed and pushed her away "I lied to you because I hated you and I was always in love with Jihoon but since I was trying to be a normal kid I dated girls" she rolled her eyes "what is so special about him?"

I was gonna tell her but then then I saw Jihoon grab her hair and drag her outside the door I follow them to make sure they didn't fight Jihoon said "leave soonyoung alone he has a husband and we are expecting a baby so now you have many reasons to leave us alone"

She screamed "if it wasn't because of you I would have been the one to marry him and have kids with him but you have to ruin everything!" "Honey I didn't do anything, it's not my fault we both fell in love with each other"

"Jihoon go back inside don't worry about her" he went inside and I saw him drink a whole water bottle he was really mad "Amy please leave us alone, don't come back here ever again"

I went inside and hugged jihoon "are you okay?" He hugged me back "yeah, I just got really mad" "do you want to rest until all the classes are over?" "Not it's okay" "nope you're going to rest, I'll tell dino to watch over your class" he signed and said "fine"

~hours later~

Jihoon's pov
I took the longest nap in forever it was great, now I'm with a bunch of idiots gossiping Seungkwan took a sip of his tea and said "Jihoon hyung dragged a bitch today it was a great scene" everyone was now looking at me which mean they want to know why I did that

I sighed and said "Amy was trying to seduce my man again" everyone was silent until Jeonghan said "you can go to jail because of that" I gave him a bitch look " what would you do if someone was trying to fuck seungcheol" he took a sip of his coffee and said "you have a point"

Dino trying to get the atmosphere better by asking if we should FaceTime Minghao we all agree and Dino called him "hellooo!" "Hey everyone, I'm sorry I didn't go have tea with you guys" Joshua said "don't worry, you have to take care of your child" Minghao said "so what is today's gossip?"

Everyone went silent again so I decided to tell Minghao "a snake tried to to seduce my man so I decided to get her away from my man and tell her who he belonged too" "let me guess that snakes name is amy" I nodded "I would do the same, she's always running after our men like last time when we where at Hawaii she hugged my man so I slapped her"

"See guys Minghao gets me" wonwoo said "I think she's just after the performance team because I have never seen her near mingyu or seungcheol but she has been near Vernon because he's America" Seungkwan was now choking on his tea when he was okay he was very angry "what do you mean?!" "She always ask him if he misses her but we always tell her to go away"

Minghao said "maybe she's crazy"I responded "she was always crazy" Joshua said "well you guys know your husbands where players so maybe they dated her" Seungkwan said "but vernon stopped being a player when I confessed to him" Jeonghan said "no he wanted your body back then"

"Whatever anyway Minghao how is lihua?" "She's smiles a lot, only cries a little and she is so cute. You guys should visit her she loves it when people visit her" we talked to Minghao for a while and he showed us her sleeping face I was dying because she's so cute I can't wait to have my child

_______________________________
Hello children, how is everyone doing? I hope you guys are doing good anyway I want to ask if any of you guys are started school or are gonna start it cause I'm starting school next week I can't wait to see fake people
I hope you guys have a great day!~~
♡♡♡