6. ~Smut~

Arthur's pov

Everyone went to the living room, mingyu was cooking for them but it was kinda hard since wonwoo was being all sexy in front of him while this was happening the junhao couple was filming this and was trying not to laugh really loud even though it was the funniest sense. The jeongcheol couple came out of there room, coups was carrying jeonghan to the living room it was cute but to the members it was the cringest thing, The soonhoon couple was in the living room cuddling. The seoksoo couple was also in the living room playing with jimin and the verkwan couple was in the kitchen, seungkwan was drinking tea ready for any drama to happen.

Soonyoung's pov
When I saw the jeongcheol couple come in the living room I said "so jeonghan did your daddy make you feel that good that you had to break the rules?" Jeonghan was blushing dark red but tried to hide it by burying his face into seungcheol chest. Joshua said "I'm so glad jimin was sleeping, I'm surprised he didn't wake up with how loud you guys where" seungcheol said trying to defend themselves "it's been a long time since we had this much fun plus at least I try to get someone in bed unlike you Soonyoung" I said "excuse me but I try very hard to get jihoon into bed but some people keep on interrupting us" I was so offended I probably sounded mad.

wonwoo said "how about we all go and leave jihoon and soonyoung in an empty house that way they can start to make them babies" I looked at wonwoo and said "Thanks fam, that's a great idea" wonwoo said "I got you fam!"
I'm so glad we are best friends, I looked at jihoon and he was blushing like crazy. Jeonghan said "fine you guys can stay here, we will all go to the water park" I was so excited, I was smiling like a fool then mingyu said "it's time to eat breakfast!"

Arthur's pov
Everyone had a nice breakfast after they where done they got the stuff they need and left to the water park leaving Soonyoung and jihoon home alone. The others arrived at the water park and seven year old jimin found new friends there names where namjoon, seokjin,yoongi ,hoseok , taehyung, and jungkook. Jimin seem to get along very well with the others especially yoongi maybe yoongi and jimin have a further together. Seokmim and Joshua where watching the kids play in the water the found it very cute and took a lot of pictures. The meanie couple was having a hot make out session in the bathroom it's impossible to stop those two. The others where just having fun, shopping, eat and being cute.

Jihoon's pov
Soonyoung look at me in the eyes and you can tell his eyes where filled with lust in them he took my hand and dragged me to are bedroom he pushed me onto the bed and I said innocently "daddy what are you doing?~" Soonyoung then took off all of my clothes and said with a sexy voice "I'm going to make you feel good baby boy, isn't what you want?" He gave my whole body butterfly kisses then he starts to suck on my nipple, I tangled my fingers into his hair and said "y-yes daddy that's what I want!" He put his finger in my mouth so I started to suck on them and with his other hand he was playing with my member, I moaned very loud I'm so glad the others aren't here

He stopped doing what he was doing and  I whined. He took his finger out of my mouth and spread my legs apart with the finger I sucked on he put them in one by one I was a moans mess I said " A-ah daddy..p-please get inside of me...a-and stop teasing me.." Soonyoung took out his finger and started to under himself then said " baby boy suck" I grabbed his member and started to play with the tip then I took him all, I was going slowly and then started to go fast, he groaned and Soonyoung said " A-ah baby you're so good at this.."

I felt his member twitch so I stopped sucking. I knew he would get a little mad so I went to give him a passion kiss he kissed back then pushed me so I was now laying in the bed he stopped kissing me and said "baby boy are you ready for your reward?" I said "yes daddy.." he the without warning pushed his member inside of me, it hurts a lot and tears where forming in my eyes soonyoung noticed and didn't move he started to kiss my face which made the pain go away. Soonyoung's waited for a minute then I said "m-move.." he started to move but slowly so he doesn't hurt me I moaned and said "d-daddy go faster..."

he went faster and I gripped the sheets then all of a sudden i started to scream because he hit the special spot that makes me go crazy he noticed that and started to slap into pounding into me. He grabbed my member and started stoking it which made me have double the pleasure, I was screaming really loud that it can probably be heard though out the whole house. I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach and said "d-daddy..I-I'm almost...g-going to...c-cum.." which sounds like a moan. Soonyoung said "me too baby boy..." he keep on going harder and faster until we both came at the same time. He took his member out of me and licked the cum in my stomach then he laying down next to me and covered both of are naked bodies I said " I love you daddy~" Soonyoung kissed my forehead and said " I love you too baby boy" we both fell asleep being in our own little world.

Arthur's pov
Everyone went back to the house and where talking about how the water park was fun. And jimin didn't want to leave because he made really good friends with the kids he meet at the park so they decided to meet up tomorrow. Everyone went to sleep, if your wondering if meanies banged in the park. They didn't mama han found them

____________
Hello everyone, I'm sorry for my terrible smut writing and I was thinking to make you guys a nickname and I came up with bunnies. Tell me what you guys think
Byeeee!~