4. Hawaii

Author's pov

They all met at the airport and got there tickets, everyone was excited to spend family time but of course jeonghan and seungcheol knew there kids to well and had to set up rules especially for the meanie couple and of course they had to keep seoksoo kid innocent since he's the only kid going on the trip. They got on the plane and sat down close to each other so they can gossip especially seungkwan and dk those two gossip way to much, but what they didn't know was that someone was following them on there trip that wanted to make the soonhoon couple suffer, they finally got to hawaii and soonyoung was ready to get what jihoon promised.

Jihoon's pov
When we got there it was really beautiful me and soonyoung where holding hands but there was this one girl that was really creepy but at the same time she looked familiar, I decided to forget about it. Seungcheol screamed "family photo time!"

We all posted and soonyoung of course backed hugged me,the photo was taken and then seungcheol said " guys there will be rules in this trip first wonwoo and mingyu please don't start to make out in random places and for the rest of you no making babies we have an innocent person in this trip"

Soonyoung whispered I'm my ear "don't worry baby boy, they won't know what's going to happen to night" I wish that you did have to blush when you got flattered Jeonghan said happily"are vans are here oh and since you don't want roommates you all have a room for yourself but me and seungcheol get the biggest room!"

me and soonyoung got in a van with the meanie couple then I got a message.
Divaboo☕️
Yo, I know what you're doing tonight and you are not taking the second biggest room!
Hoonie💕
You don't know shit kid, and everyone will fight for the second biggest room so don't threaten me
Divaboo☕️
Your not the only one who got threaten and I'm not a kid I'm already married to the hottest man on earth!
Hoonie💕
You don't have the hottest man on earth stop dreaming
Divaboo☕️
I'm not dreaming you're just jealous that  you don't have what I have and be glad you aren't in the same car as me cause I will fight you!
Hoonie💕
You can't fight your hyung, I'm stronger then you
Divaboo☕️
Whatever I'm more fabulous then you
Hoonie💕
Whatever you say now, I'm go cause I have a room to claim!
Divaboo☕️
Oh no you won't!

We get to the big house we are staying at and I quickly get off and run to the room that everyone is thirsty for, I see seungkwan and I push him into a different room then I keep on run and I was the first one there yes I succeeded once again

I close the door and then I hear someone hitting the door I obviously knew who it was so I said "seungkwan give up, I already won" seungkwan said angrily "you pushed me it's not fair!" I said "it fair, now get away from my bedroom" seungkwan said "fine!"

When he finally left I went to sit on the bed and  waited for Soonyoung I was bored for a while then my prince opened the door I said "what took you so long daddy?~" soonyoung looked at me with wide eyes the he said "d-did you just call me daddy?"

I got up from the bed and walking Soonyoung's way I grabbed his hand and got him inside the room alone with are luggages then I pushed him against the door I said "yes I did call you daddy is there something wrong with that?~" teasing is so fun no wonder Soonyoung does this all the time

Soonyoung said" jihoon stop calling me daddy, you know it turns me on.." I giggled and then started to give him butterfly kisses on his neck then I heard him moan so I started to bit his skin

Author's pov
While jihoon was trying to seduce Soonyoung seungkwan was planning a way to ruin the moment even though Vernon said " babe why are you trying to ruin there moments they don't disturb us" seungkwan said in a sassy voice "that's a lie remember that time soonyoung called you while you where fucking me it ruined the moment!" Vernon said "Soonyoung didn't even know that we where fucking" seungkwan said "and you shouldn't have answered the call!" Vernon said "what if it was an important call! Seungkwan said"whatever" then seungkwan got an idea, he went to look for dino and when he found him he said "Soonyoung wants to talk to you his in the second biggest room" dino nodded and went to go see what Soonyoung needed. Seungkwan went back to his room to cuddle with Vernon.

Jihoon's pov
Soonyoung picked me up and threw me on the bed, giving me a passionate kiss I mumbled in the kiss "I-is daddy going to punish me?.." he stopped kissing me and looked at me with his lustful eyes and said "of course your going to get punished, you should know to never call me daddy in public"

He then took off my shirt and started to suck my nipple, I bite my lip so I don't let any noise out. He went up to my neck and kissed my sensitive skin which got me moaning out loud"d-daddy...t-take me.." he mumbled again my skin an said "be patient baby boy"

When things where about to get more heated there was a knock at the door soonyoung got up and opothe door a little so no one could see me I got up and put my shirt on then I backed hugged Soonyoung and listened to their conversation.

Dino said "hyung seungkwan told me you, need to talk to me" soonyoung look confused and said "I never told him and if I did call you I wouldn't send seungkwan" dino looked like he was about to kill someone.

me and soonyoung where about to continue what we where doing but then jeonghan said loudly " lunch time kids!" I sighed and grabbed soonyoung's hand and said "let's go we will continue this later~" soonyoung nodded and we both went to the dining room.

__________________
Hey so first I hope you guys like this and I will try to up date more. I'm the next chapter there will be a lot of drama.
hope you have a nice day, bye!~