7. Verkwan

Arthur's pov
Everyone got ready in the morning Soonyoung and jihoon decided to wear couple clothes since they where going to have a double date with the Verkwan couple. The seoksoo and the junhao couple decided to go back to the water park since jimin really wanted to see his new friends he meet yesterday, the meanies couple was no where to be seen. The Jeongcheol couple went with chan to go shopping.

Jihoon's pov
For are double date we decided to go to the mall since seungkwan wants to buy new clothes and other useless things he doesn't need. Seungkwan keep on dragging me to different stores I said "seungkwan why don't we take a break and go to a restaurant to eat food" seungkwan said "yeah let go do that" . I grabbed soonyoung's hand and said in a low voice "he really needs to stop shopping for useless things" he laughed and said "I don't think he will stop" I laughed and said "true" we got to a fancy seafood restaurant, we ordered are stuff and then started to talk about high school

Seungkwan said "remember when you where shy to talk to soonyoung because all the girls wanted to be with him" I said "yeah but jokes on them cause I got this hottie all to myself " we all laugh at what I said and then said "remember when the meanie couple keep on getting in trouble because they where always found making out in random places" hansol said "those hyung can never be stopped, I'm surprised they still do that" Soonyoung said "you and seungkwan where the cute little innocent children until mingyu told you guys about those dirty stuff" seungkwan stuck his tongue out and said "who said we where innocent, we did adult things!" I said "lies all you both did was kiss and hold hands"

Seungkwan said "and what did you guys do?" My mind went black when he said that because me and Soonyoung just started to be friends. Soonyoung said "we started to fall for each other and the boom we started to date I also got laid at the end" I look at Soonyoung and said "why are you lying you didn't get laid right away" hansol said " in our old group chat Soonyoung would also talk about how he wanted to smack your ass" hansol and seungkwan started to laugh I looked at soonyoung and said " is that the reason why when I came over to your house you 'accidentally' smacked my ass"

Soonyoung look at me and said "maybe but I mean have you seen your ass it's looks hella fine" i said "okay, it all makes sense now but it wasn't as suspicious as when Vernon keep on smacking seungkwan's ass" Vernon said "it's wasn't that obvious" Soonyoung "it was really obvious you don't just smack someone's ass" seungkwan kissed Vernon's cheeks and said "it's okay, I kinda liked it when you did that" I said "eww please go get a bedroom" Vernon said with a smirk on his face "we will later" the food finally came and we started to eat.

The food was delicious, we decided to go to the beach because we wanted to see the sunset. When we got there we saw that everyone was there making a campfire we went to where they where at and sat in the sand. Soonyoung said "I didn't know you guys where going to the beach" Jeonghan said "we thought it would be cool to make a campfire and eat Smore's at the beach" I looked at the meanie couple and for once the only thing they where doing is cuddling, I said "wow, you guys aren't making out I'm surprised" wonwoo glared at me and said "for your information we aren't always making out" I said "stop lying to yourself, all you and mingyu do is make out in random places" everyone said "true" except wonwoo and mingyu.

Mingyu said "at least we weren't the first once to start making out in random places, if you remember clearly it was Jeonghan and seungcheol hyung" seungcheol said "true but that was before you two got together and then we had to take care of all of you" Jeonghan said "it was fun while it lasted" I said "we blessed your life's" we all laughed it was fun remembering the pass, high school was the best except when Soonyoung dated girls lucky for me he saved his first kiss for his one and only true love aka me. I hugged Soonyoung and kissed his cheek he was surprised since I'm not very clingy in public, he hugged me back and said "what made my little cutie pie happy?~" I said "you made me happy, I'm glad we are together because I wouldn't be as happy as I I'm now"

Author's pov
They all saw the beautiful sunset, they talked more about high school and how the all have changed a lot except seungkwan cause his still a diva. They loved high school but they where glad it was all over because they hate homework and the drama they would always have to deal with. They stayed at the beach for a while and then decided to go back to the cabin because they where all tried

_______________
Helloo so I'm very sorry I didn't update for a very long time, next chapter they will be hanging out with Dino. I hope you guys enjoy!
Byeeee!~ 💖