2. Talk

Jihoon's pov

I got out of the group chat and went to cuddle with soonyoung I said cutely " soonyoungie ~?" Soonyoung said  " yeah what's up babe~" god why does he have to be so sweet to me. I said with my serious voice " I want to have a baby, I know we have only been married for 3 years but every single one of our friends except seungkwan and chan,all have kids and I really want a baby" soonyoung looked at me surprised then soonyoung said with a smirk on his face" I was thinking the same thing but I didn't know if I should tell you and of course we can have a baby but we have to do the nasty often but right now we have to pack for the trip"

I said shyly "okay let's eat now and then we can pack" we ate and started talking about how wonwoo would be more emo now that he is pregnant but the again minghao was acting like thug8 when he was just 1 month pregnant and the was acting all cute so maybe that will happen to wonwoo. then a question popped up in my mind and I asked soonyoung " babe do you think if seungkwan gets pregnant he would act more of a diva" soonyoung said with a scared face " oh god I hope that doesn't happen any time soon that would just be scary" I said " oh my good that's so true" then got a message.

Handsoap🛁
Hyung Don't say omg,I could sense all the way from here

Hoonie💖
Boy we live five houses away from each and you could sense that wow,any way please use protecting we don't need Seungkwan pregnant that would just be scary

Handsoap 🛁
What if I don't listen to you and got him pregnant

Hoonie💖
No please don't tell me his already pregnant and he didn't tell us now,his going to be more of a diva then usual

Handsoap 🛁
Lol no his not pregnant I was playing with you any way I have to go pack talk you you later, night hyung

Hoonie 💖
Boy don't ever do that again or I will hit you with my Guitar, bye sleep tight 😊

I got of my phone and backed hugged soonyoung and said cutely " soonyoungie what are you going to pack for the trip, we're going to stay there for a month so we need four suitcase" soonyoung said excitedly " yeah I was thinking we should we're couple clothes, your going to look so cute!" I said smiling like a fool " yeah sounds good" we packed for an hour since we have a lot of clothes then I got a call from wonwoo.

I said " hello, what's up?" wonwoo said " hey sorry if I am bothering you, I wa-" then soonyoung said very loud "bro you Called at the wrong times I was about to get laid until you called!"I started to blush so much and I said " wonwoo that's not true look out your window and you will see it's not true." Then I saw wonwoo look out his window and waved then wonwoo said " if you guys weren't going to do anything them why is soonyoung shirtless" I turn around and saw soonyoung was shirtless and he started to laugh.

I said " just don't mind that any way, why did you call?" Wonwoo said " oh right me and mingyu were going to go out tomorrow and have a date but he want it to be a double date and you guys are the only one who don't look busy." I looked at soonyoung and he nodded which means yes so I said " okay will go what time" wonwoo said " at 8pm see you tomorrow bye, night" I said " bye don't let mingyew get you sick, night" then I ended the call before mingyu could say anything.

Then I look at soonyoung and he was already done packing, then all of he hugged me and started giving me butterflies kiss then I said " did you really have to say you that were getting laid?" Soonyoung said " we you are my husband after all so yeah." Then I said sleepily" I'm sleepy let's go to sleep." soonyoung said " k let go"

Author's pov
As the soonhoon couple was going to sleep the meanie's couple were making out on the couch and talking about there baby of course mingyu said it was going to be as beautiful like wonwoo. Then at the junhao house hold minghao was eating to many sweet and jun was watching his beautiful husband then he touch minghao belly and said "I can't wait until your born" then jun and minghao felt his belly move and the had the biggest smile on there faces. At the jeongcheol house jeonghan finished putting all 4 of there kids to sleep and seungcheol was just finished packing there stuff then they seungcheol gave jeonghan a good night kiss and they went to sleep.

At the seoksoo they finished parking and ordered chicken since they were to tired to cook of course jimin ate with them too. Verkwan was done packing so they decided to play video games and seungkwan was saying that hansol was cheating but hansol kissed him on the lips and kept Seungkwan silent, bit started to give him more kisses and at chan's place he was just sleep because he was packing and that got him so sleepy.

Jihoon's pov
When I woke up me and soonyoung started to get ready for are morning date when we got to the monsta x cafe soonyoung brother jooheon was there to attend us jooheon said" what would you love birds?" I started blushing so hard then I said " I would like a hot chocolate please and a cupcake" soonyoung said " same here"  then he left to go get our orders. soonyoung said "you look so beautiful today I feel like giving you kisses here right now"

I blush so much I probably look like a tomato, I said "stop you know I'm ugly" them soonyoung got close to me and gave me a peck on the lips and said "your the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."  I kissed him back but then we heard the junhao couple coming, and soonyoung got back to were he was sitting. Minghao said " hey  guys,what are you guys doing here? Soonyoung said " we were on a date,if you want we can make it a double date?"

Minghao said " jun can we please stay " jun said " yeah sure"minghao sat next me and jun went to order their stuff. Minghao said excitedly " so guys are you done packing?me and jun finished parking yesterday and also my little girl was moving it was so awesome!" I said " same we finished packing and did he actually move I have only seen that a few times can I feel your belly?" Minghao said "yeah sure"

I put my hand on his belly it was there for a couple two seconds and it moved I said excitedly " wow soonyoung come put your hand she actually moves" soonyoung put his hands and them he started to smile like a fool then jun said" it's amazing right?" we look at him and nodded. Soonyoung and jun went to sit down, we started to talk about random things until are food came.

We started to talk about babies and about the trip. I said " are you guys going to do anything romantic?" Jun said " we're going to the beach and do cute things together, how about you?" Soonyoung said with a smirk on his face " we're going to try for a baby if you know what I mean." I looked at soonyoung and you could see my face turning so red, then jun said also with a smirk oh his face " oh I see you guys are already planning your future, me and minghao had to do It for a-" them minghao interrupted and said angrily" jun they don't need to know that"

__________________________
Hey guys, I hope you enjoy the this chapter i think jun and soonyoung were say way to much any way hope your ready for the next chapter they will have dinner with meanie's .
Bye 💗